WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

6,000th Post Gets Terraria

Agent Trap

Blood Thirsty
That simple. The Person to get the 6,000th post will recieve a free copy of the computer game Terraria on Steam.

Game Rules:
1. The winner must have a minimum of 100 posts or be a premium.
2. Admins are allowed to play as long as the do not lock the thread to win
3. Winner must have Steam
4. Post your Account name if you win

System requirements:
  • Processor: 1.6 Ghz
  • Memory: 512MB
  • Hard Disk Space: 200MB
  • Video Card: 128mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 1.1
  • DirectX®: 9.0c or Greater
http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/

Agent Trap

Blood Thirsty
You would think one would say that they enjoyed a free game more than the way through which they recieve it. To each their own I suppose

Karysma

Jaded
Well, considering I haven't researched that game yet, I can't get too excited. I have downloaded Steam recently and am totally enjoying using it.

Agent Trap

Blood Thirsty
yeah, i made that cus i need it to take a while before i can use my credit card in the right country >_>

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have no idea what the fuck is going on or what steam is ... but I'm all about someone winning something. So I will help with the posting. I care nothing about winning though.

ryunp

Keyboard Jockey
Premium
Hell, I'll throw in a free copy of TF2.

Although when this thread hits 6,000 posts Terraria probably won't be supporting Windows 13. But TF2 will because it's badass.