WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

6canadian9

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnolia

Postaholic
:banghead: Dude, Shut the FUCK up already! You're so full of yourself and nobody gives a rat's ass. So just shut up and give us all a break already.

morelos

lexicon incognito
magnolia said:
Dude, Shut the FUCK up already! You're so full of yourself and nobody gives a rat's ass. So just shut up and give us all a break already.
word. you're not the only one who feels that way about this guy.

while i think he's definitely full of himself. i generally think he's just trying way too hard to be liked. he doesn't seem like a bad guy, just a little bit too much for any of us to take. half his problem is he needs to move on from his ex. and he needs to quit writing so much cause no one reads it. oh and 1 more thing he needs to come back down to reality and off his high horse.

morelos

lexicon incognito
he's not just full of himself. he's a megalomaniacal sociopath.

6canadian9 said:
Well since I have an online subscription to consumerreports.org... I'll just check it out, for you guys... as a gesture. To aphold my image, as a good guy, because I am just a little crazy over my first girlfriend... but nothing love won't make you guys do either.
here we have a guy turning a discussion about LAPTOP COMPUTERS into "i'm a nice guy AND I HAVE TO SHOW YOU THAT" and then again into "i'm insane about my ex girlfriend BUT IT'S OK BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE TOO."

fucking

fucking

fucking

NUTS.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Child of Bodom said:
Wow, NOBODY likes this guy do they?

D00d, it's not like we just don't like him. Just that every one of his posts is like a fucking novel. Some kind of drawn out saga. It's all "Oh this gir!!! She ripped my heart out!!" Just read one of his long rambling ass posts.

6canadian9

Banned - What an Asshat!
okay fuck, ... enough already and just stop bitching you little fucking cry babies... and you got a problem with me send me a private message don't bitch about me on the forum.

magnolia

Postaholic
and bitching ppl out is what b & t is for. deal with it. And I agree. He keeps changing the topic. he needs to just make a thread in insignificant others about his ex and get over it already. Vent, whine, piss and moan, but do it in it's place. Write ur novel there and spare us already.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
6canadian9 said:
okay fuck, ... enough already and just stop bitching you little fucking cry babies... and you got a problem with me send me a private message don't bitch about me on the forum.

Awww, you can't take criticism can you? Well that's too bad. :cry:

morelos

lexicon incognito
magnolia said:
and bitching ppl out is what b & t is for. deal with it. And I agree. He keeps changing the topic. he needs to just make a thread in insignificant others about his ex and get over it already. Vent, whine, piss and moan, but do it in it's place. Write ur novel there and spare us already.
fucking exactly. fuck. i can't believe i find myself wanting to say 'fuck' so much when i think about how this asshole constantly devolves posts from [insert relevant topic] to "me me me and my hang-up over my ex"

fuck

fucking fuck

you can't even spit to get the taste out of your mouth...

~ dan ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
fucking exactly. fuck. i can't believe i find myself wanting to say 'fuck' so much when i think about how this asshole constantly devolves posts from [insert relevant topic] to "me me me and my hang-up over my ex"

fuck

fucking fuck

you can't even spit to get the taste out of your mouth...

~ dan ~

Whoa, we found the achilles heel on the cool as a cucumber morelos. ............His krypotonite. ...........A chink in his armor. ..........a hole in the dyke. What are you gonna do now dutch boy? :)

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
Whoa, we found the achilles heel on the cool as a cucumber morelos. ............His krypotonite. ...........A chink in his armor. ..........a hole in the dyke. What are you gonna do now dutch boy?
lol i think i'm gonna curl up into a ball and cry while listening to "Someday Never Comes" by CCR over and over again.

i just find it amazing this guy perverts EVERY single thread to which he posts.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
There are certain lines to draw while talking about those things, he makes every single one, its bad.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MaxPower said:
Whoa, we found the achilles heel on the cool as a cucumber morelos. ............His krypotonite. ...........A chink in his armor. ..........a hole in the dyke. What are you gonna do now dutch boy? :)
Well good luck plugging a hole in a dyke..

It's nice to see B&T being used correctly again.. :) Ahh.. you guys are making the old man tearing.. Bah

Carry on Broken~

Status
Not open for further replies.