WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

6canadian9's ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
6canadian9 said:

WTF is this about? I've seen that im quite a few threads. What does ... mean?

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
just a loose translation:

"I got bitched out so many times and by so many people for being a retarded, self-interested sex and relationship neophyte that i got even more self-conscious than i already was and decided to go back through the threads, replacing all my textbooks full of inane babble with ellipses."

~ dan ~

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
morelos said:
just a loose translation:

"I got bitched out so many times and by so many people for being a retarded, self-interested sex and relationship neophyte that i got even more self-conscious than i already was and decided to go back through the threads, replacing all my textbooks full of inane babble with ellipses."

~ dan ~
A more accurate translation might be:

"I'm being sued/investigated and my lawyer advised me to cover my tracks as best I could."

:D

morelos

lexicon incognito
brit said:
A more accurate translation might be:
GREAT JORB, HOMESTAR!@#$

got a little premature ejacu--er, double-click going, eh?

morelos

lexicon incognito
caught you BEFORE you deleted it ;]

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
what on earth are you talking about? ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think it means "I couldnt think of anything intelligent to say, so I will post non-commital dots to compensate for my own inadequacies."

morelos

lexicon incognito
dustinzgirl said:
I think it means "I couldnt think of anything intelligent to say, so I will post non-commital dots to compensate for my own inadequacies."
oh, no, dg; we know he posted stuff and the ellipses are replacements for what he originally posted.

no joke.

go back and look at how his "..." posts always come before someone ELSE quotes him saying his typical mile-long rant (he can't delete what he said from someone else's quote); it's pitiful.

~ dan ~

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
I wish I knew what all of you were talking about. I'm such a clueless fuck.

morelos

lexicon incognito
bigdouth said:
I wish I knew what all of you were talking about. I'm such a clueless fuck.
we're talking about two things here. first, brit accidentally double-clicked the 'post' option, resulting in him posting a message twice in a row. he deleted it, but was deleting it at the same time as i was commenting on it.

second, we're discussing "6canadian9"'s dysfunctions. (checking to see that i'm still in b&t.. ok, good). he's a fuckup, completely obsessed with himself and his own inability to get over his ex. beyond that, he introduced himself to our little community by WRITING A SIX-PAGE RANT about THIS --> <-- CLOSE TO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. in fact, it was about NOTHING we cared about. not a one of us.

we all seem to have bagged on him enough to where he got self-conscious and went back to edit each and every one of his posts into only "..."

does that about sum it up? you can go back and check: you'll find his "..." notoriously before someone quotes part of one of his mini-novels. strangely, though, you'll never find where he posted the mini-novel which was quoted. why? because he went back and rendered it into "..."

how fucking retarded.

~ dan ~

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
Thanks. Now I know and knowing is half the battle. Maybe when I get more time I'll look for what you're talking about.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i wouldn't recommend it; it's not worth even as much time as you spent reading my explanation :p

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
morelos said:
we're talking about two things here. first, brit accidentally double-clicked the 'post' option, resulting in him posting a message twice in a row. he deleted it, but was deleting it at the same time as i was commenting on it.
Close, but not exactly. I only posted once, but had a slight complication in splitting the msgs out into it's own thread. Net effect looking like it was double-posted...

Anyways, I agree with part of your second point; 6c9 isn't worth any additional bother or time.

morelos

lexicon incognito
brit said:
Close, but not exactly. I only posted once, but had a slight complication in splitting the msgs out into it's own thread. Net effect looking like it was double-posted...
yeah, i found myself doubting the whole double-click thing, too, what with the "can't post more than once per 30s" rule. i was thinking, "well, maybe admins are exempt."

brit said:
Anyways, I agree with part of your second point; 6c9 isn't worth any additional bother or time.
yeah, that was self-evident from his first post, but became brutally in-your-face obvious in that one laptop post where he goes "looking for a laptop? i'll help you out since i'm such a nice guy and want you to see that i'm a nice guy. man my ex sucked and i miss having a lot of sex."

~ dan ~

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey 6canadian9, where the hell is your stupidass on this one? Too busy making ... again?

morelos

lexicon incognito
Last edited by a moderator:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Aww, that's too bad, now the only thing he is, is an asshat.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
MaxPower said:
It's like a pause like it needs to be continued or elaberated (sp) on

Status
Not open for further replies.