WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

7-Up

yes... that must be it...

fucking self hatred... i hate self hatred

i hate myself for hating myself

magnolia

Postaholic
No, it's a ploy by the soda companies. They make u addicted to it even though u hate it just so that they can make money off of you. :p Damn capitalism.

I know... bastards can all go to hell :sword:

i'll grind them up and put them in their own soft drink, then i'll drink them :D

_BlackWulf_

Banned - What an Asshat!
Is it just me or has pepsi started to taste like crap? I used to love it now it just tastes wrong

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
i was never really a pepsi fan, more of a sprite fan :p i love that stuff, i cant beilive that they stopped tropical sprite remix, it was awsome

_BlackWulf_

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tropical sprite remix? never heard of it, kinda sounds like something a geeky band would call one of their tribute songs

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
lolz, no, it i thought it was a good drink, kinda tasted like it had a bit of kiwi in it, but some peeps ABSOLUTLY HATE IT, preference.

Blazed

†Punisher†
see i really dont care wut kind of drink it is as long as it quenches my thirst at that point in time :mfinger:

morelos

lexicon incognito
ok blazed you should put a LITTLE cap on that by noting that if you need to be sober you don't want alcohol to quench that thirst ;]

morelos

lexicon incognito
are you?

alcoholism sucks worse than almost any other drug addiction, other than perhaps smoking.

i like my beer, but i'd never get addicted to the stuff... this may sound suprising, but i'm not stupid :p