WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your afraid of spiders and you have aspirations of becoming the next Martha Stewart.

Am I right ?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
LEAVEMEALONE said:
wrong ,and yes
Your mother finally admitted to your father, the reason why they're both pastey skinned, red haired, Irish descent; yet you have a big 1970's fro and you're skin is a mid toned mocha?

For the love of Jesus Joseph and Mary leave me alone CALM DOWN !.....Get a grip man....no one here is implying torts are a laughing matter. Ok ? We just think you should maybe get started, were all hungry ! God !

(And while your at it perhaps you could needle point some dainty doilies to make for an attractive presentation)

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
nonono

no, your wrong in assuming that i the great martha jr. , would waste my time on such menial tasks, im currently working on an easter centerpiece.....god do you know anything?

Of course ! Ive been a fool ! I should have known you had loftier goals than a lowly tart. Please forgive my transgressions, and I have much to learn. I consider myself nothing more than a sewer rat and will now go crawl under a rock.

shep

Local alcoholic
LEAVEMEALONE said:
no, your wrong in assuming that i the great martha jr. , would waste my time on such menial tasks, im currently working on an easter centerpiece.....god do you know anything?
Can you make beer cookies?hmmm

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
noneed

that i can shep....and theres no need to hide under a rock,ill make you a cottage, a cottage made out of spam and popsical sticks, because i can god damn it,....because i can.

Well I do enjoy spam on a Saturday morning so I say a resounding YES ! Build that spam house and I shall inhabit it. I shall live there and I shall eat my house till it is no more.

shep

Local alcoholic
Can we also install an automatic beer dispencer?We could run pvc pipes through out the house with forced air in it.Im a lazy prick and this would work for me :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.