WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

7th grade sluts. . .

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ya . . . the middle school to which I attend got a couple hundred of 7th grade sluts at the beginning of the year. They make out in the staircases regularly, they wear tight spandex shorts that barely cover their waists, and they don't wear bras or underwear. :thumbsdn:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That's disgusting... :sickpuke: You should buy them underwear as a pressie!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
thanks for sharing that. one of the sixth graders in my district had a baby, witch is sad because she had to have ben concepted in fifth grade. that is just sad.

Jung

???
Premium
So what's the problem? Don't tell me you're scared of the girls still...

e;f;b twice.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
So what's the problem? Don't tell me you're scared of the girls still...

e;f;b twice.
Na, it's just disgusting how slutty they are at such a young age.

P.S. Holy shit! Unforgiven and Junglism have only one post diff in post count!

jamesp

In Memory...
Unforgiven said:
I am. They give me cooties. :(
By cooties do you mean crabs? Or as they call them where I'm from saber-toothed-crotch-crickets......:thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
mmm...cheese said:
Na, it's just disgusting how slutty they are at such a young age.
You have much to learn young one. You'll soon learn that sluts can be a source of much entertainment. :thumbsup:

Jarilith

Tenderony
1) start handing out rubber gloves to the skanky couples "Here dude, trust me, you're gonna need this..."

2) Cover a spray air freshener w/ paper labeled "Crab Killer - kills saber toothed crotch crickets on contact" and give them a spritz, Or go for the gusto with your favorite brand of roach spray. In the name of sanitation, of course.

3) try hosing them down with a spray bottle -or- throw trash at them.

4) get a rubber stamp that says "SKANK" and stamp their hands as they enter the building.

magnolia

Postaholic
jamesp said:
By cooties do you mean crabs? Or as they call them where I'm from saber-toothed-crotch-crickets......:thumbsup:
Eh, u're lucky if all you have are crabs to worry about. The girls in my class, granted I'm a senior, but still, have things like genital warts and herpies to pass around. But slutty 6th graders is really sad. What is our world comming to?

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Sounds like kinderpimps and postitots have made it to middle school.

this is kinda disturbing. it's 7th grade and you have sluts? weird shit.

junglizm said:
You have much to learn young one. You'll soon learn that sluts can be a source of much entertainment. :thumbsup:
You can throw rocks at them and pull on their hair until they scream for mercy.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have no clue where you people have been living for the past 10 or so years. When I was in 7th grade, we had sluts everywhere. We had girls having anal sex and shit. We fucked this girl in the back of the school once. We as my friend and I, we took turns.

This is not surprising, it is sad. I had my fun when I was younger. I wouldn't want to have a daughter when I become a father some day. My luck, I will have 3 daughters and they will be sluts like the girls I did back in middle school.

We must enjoy life.

hove420

the shocka
hahahha but some of the girls in my town are pretty damn hot, some of the 7th and 8th graders, and they arent complete sluts,well...never mind..hahaha, but whatever, a slut to a middle schooler is just someone who dresses provocitivly. they dont know anything...so put it in them