WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

8th grader loves me... i'm a senior....

~ this 7th grader has crush on my brother.
~ he says "No!" cuz he's all into this other chick..
~ she then goes out with some kid from my old school.
~ he dumps her
~ i never met her in person, but she's always calling me saying "I LOVE YOU!"
~ me and 3 other friends went to movie.. she came too...
~ during the movie she starts leaning her head on my shoulder
~ i was like "uhhh.... ok.." and let her keep leaning on me, and ate my popcorn, it was buttery... (trying to stay on topic)
~someone that was also at the theater saw her, and thought we were "cuddling"
~then tell EVERYONE (small towns suck)
~and i'm like "GRrrrrrr"

but.. i kinda like her...
she's 4 years younger than me to... AHhhhhhhhh....

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Wow dude, wow. That just aint right... Robbin the cradle ain't cool... yet. 4 years is nearly a quarter of your life when your 16... But only half when your 8.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
My parents are 10 years apart... Just go with it for a while... Do all this crazy shit, so she doesent like you... never talk to her... Dont listen to her... Etc, you got my point... Older chicks have bigger boobies, and just a lot more stuff... 8th graders arent even all the way devloped in certain areas...

Zoso

Zappafied
okay.....well first of all, KILL THE FREAKIN TILDE! its annoying. second, middleschool girls always like older guys. thats how they develop. just because shes gotta thing for you, dont screw her up by getting sucked in. trust me, the older girls are soooo much better. you have to work harder to please them, but its so worth the time and effort. plus, you dont have to lose respect for yourself, or cause her to lose respect for herself.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Zoso said:
okay.....well first of all, KILL THE FREAKIN TILDE! its annoying. second, middleschool girls always like older guys.
older guys have bigger dicks by comparrison. :thumbsup:

Zoso said:
trust me, the older girls are soooo much better. you have to work harder to please them, but its so worth the time and effort.
You're talking about licking bush right?

Zoso

Zappafied
MaxPower said:
You're talking about licking bush right?

well, that is soooo much nicer.... but besides that its worth it because you can not only be with a better body, but you can actually keep some self respect while you are at it. its a package deal.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Who needs self respect? We're men.

If there's grass on the field, play ball.

If there isn't, Go muddin'.

Zoso

Zappafied
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Who needs self respect? We're men.

If there's grass on the field, play ball.

If there isn't, Go muddin'.

whatever floats your boat :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
If there is grass on the field, mow the field, then play ball.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Better idea, needs to be nice and smooth to play on...

I'm_Darth_Vader said:
My parents are 10 years apart... Just go with it for a while... Do all this crazy shit, so she doesent like you... never talk to her... Dont listen to her... Etc, you got my point... Older chicks have bigger boobies, and just a lot more stuff... 8th graders arent even all the way devloped in certain areas...
my last gf was had HUGE boobs
"i should work at hooters"~her
but yeh.. right now, this middle schooler is like only girl that likes me.. but i respect myself to much for that..

Descent

Hella Constipated
explosiveOden said:
~ this 7th grader has crush on my brother.
~ he says "No!" cuz he's all into this other chick..
~ she then goes out with some kid from my old school.
~ he dumps her
~ i never met her in person, but she's always calling me saying "I LOVE YOU!"
~ me and 3 other friends went to movie.. she came too...
~ during the movie she starts leaning her head on my shoulder
~ i was like "uhhh.... ok.." and let her keep leaning on me, and ate my popcorn, it was buttery... (trying to stay on topic)
~someone that was also at the theater saw her, and thought we were "cuddling"
~then tell EVERYONE (small towns suck)
~and i'm like "GRrrrrrr"

but.. i kinda like her...
she's 4 years younger than me to... AHhhhhhhhh....
I don't see anything wrong. If it's not statuatory rape in your state hit the jailbait before it's too late.

But if you're looking for a real relationship other than free pussy - look elsewhere. I'm still a virgin, and never had a girlfriend for a reason. Teenage girls suck. And if they have never known you for very long and they say they love you, don't bother. Teenage love is disproportionately on one end of the extreme or the other - But I've always been above that. As are my friends, because we actually have a fucking mind, unlike the rest of the student body.

I could be friends with anyone I want to now but prefer geeks/nerds/gamers/outcasts because they're a hell of a lot smarter than the rest of the pack - and therefore better to hang with.

I'm both geeky and cool in real life - and I'm not video game obsessive like I am here.

Ctoit

Tenderony
Descent said:
I I'm still a virgin, and never had a girlfriend for a reason.

Ahhhhhhhh, but was that reason really your decision?

ATeenage girls suck.

NOT YOU! :cool:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Ctoit said:
Descent said:
I I'm still a virgin, and never had a girlfriend for a reason.

Ahhhhhhhh, but was that reason really your decision?

ATeenage girls suck.

NOT YOU! :cool:
Um...Yeah. It's me, JStager. That was my decision because it's such a fucking turnoff here in Dix Hills - ask Jason about this town.

The sixteen year olds here act like six year olds - they whine to get what they want, stamp their feet, etc.

AND THEY ARE BIOLOGICALLY STUPID! It's not like they don't care - their brains are literally full!

If I want to get preteen poon, I'd visit Jack-O's.

But I'm not not a pedophile - so it's quite hard to work up a boner in "The Hills West Cafe."