WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines 9/11 salute

shep

Local alcoholic
This is a canadian salute for all our american brothers and sisters out there.The first round of beers is on me :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
no prob,ok the second round is on me too.Drink up boys and girls :beerchug:

tzedek

Original Member
:woot: :beer: :burga: :Bow: nothing like free beer

Last edited by a moderator:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ya know im kinda tired of hearing about 9/11.
dont get me wrong it was a tradgedy but it was 3 years ago.. i feel like it is time to let the dead rest.. and let the family's try to get over there loses. I jsut dont feel like we should make such a big deal about it anymore.
Dont get me wrong i dont mean to be mean but i just feel enough is enough.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
swizeguy said:
ya know im kinda tired of hearing about 9/11.
dont get me wrong it was a tradgedy but it was 3 years ago.. i feel like it is time to let the dead rest.. and let the family's try to get over there loses. I jsut dont feel like we should make such a big deal about it anymore.
Dont get me wrong i dont mean to be mean but i just feel enough is enough.
Perhaps, if you lived near the WTC or Pentagon, and a lot of people you know were blown up, you might feel differently...