WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines 9/11 & the Pentagon (Merged)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ya, I've heard this stuff before. And it is kind of odd the lack of damage after the initial impact.

One never knows, do one?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
You were there? :redface: Jesus that must not have been fun, so there WAS a plane huh? Yeah that flash thingy probably just took footage of after the crash when shit had burned to the ground and a little cleaned up...

ferengi

Yay fire!
hmm.. interesting. it wouldn't surprise me at all if the government was covering something up.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I think that most likely it was a missle attack, and that the government was using to get more dirt on Al Queada hands, in terms of public relations. I highly doubt that the government would be able to remember the locations of all those video cameras, and execute their "data recovery" within minutes. Clearly, this was planned, as we all know that the Bush Administration knew that 9/11 was coming, and decided to let it happen just so they could have an excuse to go on with their plans in Iraq.

We are becoming more and more like a third world country every day...

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
as we all know that the Bush Administration helped facilitate 9/11, and decided to let it happen just so they could have an excuse to go on with their plans of personal revenge on Saddam/Iraq.
fixed ;)

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
jstager said:
I think that most likely it was a missle attack, and that the government was using to get more dirt on Al Queada hands, in terms of public relations. I highly doubt that the government would be able to remember the locations of all those video cameras, and execute their "data recovery" within minutes. Clearly, this was planned, as we all know that the Bush Administration knew that 9/11 was coming, and decided to let it happen just so they could have an excuse to go on with their plans in Iraq.

We are becoming more and more like a third world country every day...
But, why would they hide it? They would use that...

They only hide things when "they" make a mistake...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
if it was a missle or some other jet .. anything that the public didn't know about.. their keeping it secret so theres not panic.. they have done it millions of times before this..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
if it was a missle or some other jet .. anything that the public didn't know about.. their keeping it secret so theres not panic.. they have done it millions of times before this..
possible, but can anyone tell me where the passengers from the flight are? and, in conjuction with that, the governement forced every agent, down to the fucking Janitor, to play along with the conspiracy? Damn, if I were that janitor, I would sell the shit to Barbara Walters and make millions.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
p99 said:
Yea. Look what they did with the aliens.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I feel like this shoulda been in the Bait and Tackle section... cause I can't help but to feel that I am being baited into this nonsensical debate... plz tell my you guys are joking.. sorry if I ruined the fun.. but you cannot be serious RU?.. I'll edit the post l8er if I ruined your conspiracy thread...

R

RedOctober

voiceofreason said:
I was there. Big ass plane, burning rubble. Don't be fooled...
Well.. You were there?
And a lot of other people of course...

Tell me one thing...

Why did no one take a picture of the plane?
Or some rubble...

Something that could be recognized as the part of a plane..
It's very strange...
A plane hitting the front door of an immense building.
Right there where a renovation was done.

It would have been easy to plant some bombs over there... :bomb:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
RedOctober said:
Or some rubble...
"Oh shit a plane is heading for the pentagon, fuck i need to run across the street to the gas station to buy a camera!"

Seriously comeon if you saw pretty much the whole side of a building blow up would th stop to think about taking a fucking picture, hell no you wouldn't you would be standing there with the rest of the people who saw it asking what the fuck just happened. I'm with dustinzgirl tell me what happened to all the people from the flight, did they jus pay them a ass load of money to take themselves off the face of the earth, cause there loved one undiscribeable pain and never come back to see them again for the rest of their lifes, hell no I don't know about any of you but I wouldn't take any amount of money to not see the people i love ever again for the rest of my life. It happened, people say well the hole is too small, have you ever seen the holes that are in between the point of impact and where the last hole is, friction causes things to errode and there was a shit load of friction when it hit. So I'll tell you what, find someone who had a loved one on that flight and walk up to them and tell them that the whole thing is bull shit and that it wasn't the plane their family member was on and they jus disappared and decided that they never wanted to see them again, i garentee that they will beat your ass for it.

jstager said:
My brother sent me this link...I personally am confused as to what happened. Conspiracy maybe?

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon121.swf

Any feedback would be appreciated.
hmm well ive read over the posts in here, and i dont know what to believe. they could have taken those pictures after a little bit of the rubble was cleaned up, and lied about the rest, but the one part about where there would have been cars that flipped if there was a crash, that puzzles me. nice music in that video too. But this could of happened---ill create a scenario. They said it sounded like a military plane, did they not? And military planes have missles. Also, it said that the pilot was flying two feet from the ground. He could have shot the missle, lifted off, and crashed somewhere else. But im missing something arent i? because witnesses would have seen the plane lift off again, wouldnt they? it just confuses me.

R

RedOctober

Hypertron said:
"Oh shit a plane is heading for the pentagon, fuck i need to run across the street to the gas station to buy a camera!"

[Cut some flamebait]

Seriously comeon if you saw pretty much the whole side of a building blow up would th stop to think about taking a fucking picture, hell no you wouldn't you would be standing there with the rest of the people who saw it asking what the fuck just happened.
Well, I don't know, but I just ASKED why nobody took a picture!
I live in the Netherlands, and I can guarantee that nothing can happen over here or people make photographs of it.
It is quite common to have a camera on you. Mostly digital.
But most people have 1 or two "waste camera's" in their car. Sealed in plastic, ready to use. They are cheap, and you use them once.
Often used when an accident happens.
So my question is legitimate, and not intended to insult or whatever you suggest.

But it would be possible, that policemen took away camera's from bystanders.
Perhaps someone could second that over here!

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
RedOctober said:
Well.. You were there?
And a lot of other people of course...

Tell me one thing...

Or some rubble...

Something that could be recognized as the part of a plane..
Why do you think no one took a picture of the plane? Just because there wasn't one in that presentation? Have you even looked? Here is a picture from the Pentagon that could be rubble from a plane.

Again where is American Airline Flight # 77?

Now you've got the military crashing the plane elsewhere, and hitting the Pentagon with a missle? Does that make any fucking sense?

I'm not saying I couldn't be wrong, but why would they do this?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am the type of person that I dont believe something just because someone made a pretty video and called it a conspiracy. And, to re-iterate VOR's point...where are the fucking passengers? hello? they had a funeral, right, so were they all made up people in made up graves? that is taking it a bit too far....

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
maybe the plane dint have passengers at all, we already know that planes can be controled by computer without a pilot..