WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

9 things I hate about everybody!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
DG just sent this to me in an email. I thought it was funny enough to post here. Deal bitches.

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Slacker

Postaholic
That's funny. Or when people ask "Is anyone sitting here?"

CopyLifted

That's why I said "deal bitches".

1. I don't care.

2. It's probably old.

3. I don't care.

4. same as above.

5. It was new to me.

6. I don't care.

7. It's probably old.

8. I don't care.

9. I hate everybody.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
first time i'd seen them, funny as hell, thanks CL

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
That's why I said "deal bitches".

1. I don't care.

2. It's probably old.

3. I don't care.

4. same as above.

5. It was new to me.

6. I don't care.

7. It's probably old.

8. I don't care.

9. I hate everybody.
I think I love you! :cool:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
my only annoyance with people who ask the time is why the fuck dont they just spend the 3.95 on a cheap drug store watch?

Jugular

volatile
Darklight said:
my only annoyance with people who ask the time is why the fuck dont they just spend the 3.95 on a cheap drug store watch?
That would be unstylish 1st of all. 2nd:

Why don't you just answer them and get on with your life? Is that so hard?

That is- if you have a watch.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Unforgiven said:
This thread rules.

But only because it was made my CL. :happysad:
UnF you are possibly the biggest ass kisser extraordinaire, or the best dirty kneed swallower at wtf.com.

dude, that's so kinky...let me watch the next time, k?
LMFAO

j/k,
wub woo

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Darklight said:
Shit, fuck that. I go to Wal-Mart and rape their crane games. I must have won somewhere around 17 watches. I give em to the employees. I have a box full of em at home. Fuck, want one?

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
when people give me shit for asking the time, i just say "nah, it's more fun finding people who throw a fit for 5 minutes about it when they could take 2 seconds to look at their wrist. But i guess some people really put forth the effort to be truly lazy."

i don't like assholes hehe, or impatient people, especially impatient assholes.

CopyLifted

I gotta tell ya though, I am guilty of this one:
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
The reason though is because I have Dish Network and it's a pain in the ass to use the channel up/down button when I'm on channel 9 (my local channel), I want to go to channel 300 or some shit like that.

It's easier to just search for the remote and cuss when I can't find it. :p

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
I gotta tell ya though, I am guilty of this one:

The reason though is because I have Dish Network and it's a pain in the ass to use the channel up/down button when I'm on channel 9 (my local channel), I want to go to channel 300 or some shit like that.

It's easier to just search for the remote and cuss when I can't find it. :p
we have two recliners, between them is a small table with one drawer.. the remotes and game controllers go in that drawer.. offenders will be taken outside and shot..
works for us.. :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

void said:
we have two recliners, between them is a small table with one drawer.. the remotes and game controllers go in that drawer.. offenders will be taken outside and shot..
works for us.. :thumbsup:
They would work great if we where that organized. Plus, we have 5 kids that like to take turns losing the remote.

The fucked up part about it is, they grab the remote, change the channel and lose it immediately. It boggles the mind at how fast it disappears.

I really like your method though.

CopyLifted said:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
That's so funny, because I'm sitting here at work and some fucktard just did that. Actually, he grabbed his crotch. WTF?! :confused: