WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
99 Rep points Bitches! How do ya like them apples! Stick it in your ear! :cloud9:

:lick:

:whip:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Sweet! I just fucked your thread.!!! 105 now

Yeah I noticed, Im just being a braggart! LOL Im almost a big girl! Im working on 1g posts now!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dustinzgirl said:
99 Rep points Bitches! How do ya like them apples! Stick it in your ear! :cloud9:

So does that mean that I just lowered them by disapproving of your post?

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
1500 posts at 28 posts a day maxpower? do you have a life? or is work slow?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BakEd13 said:
1500 posts at 28 posts a day maxpower? do you have a life? or is work slow?
I'm at my computer a good part of the day. Got 2 monitors so I can work on one and get my post count up on the other. PSSSt. Don't tell anyone but I also manage my sites on company time.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:

I only got 32 oh well fuck it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
otepsoul said:
i can beat ya i got over 100
yeah, you da man. Im over 100 now! Cuz I am awesome! Ok, actually its cuz i post way tooo much about nothing!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I used to post too much bullshit, but now I hardly post any bullshit.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
dustinzgirl said:
Yeah I noticed, Im just being a braggart! LOL Im almost a big girl! Im working on 1g posts now!
Yea, well try working on some posts that have some fucking substance.
Fuckin' spammers and their post counts.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
When they're on their last heels of life, and when all else fails, jump off the grand canyon, it will make you feel better.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
GottaHurt said:
Yea, well try working on some posts that have some fucking substance.
Fuckin' spammers and their post counts.
Substance is over rated. I prefer bullshit. Jeez, can't a girl post jsut for the fuck of it? Does everything I say have to be interesting? I just like to mess around, I have to be serious all the damn time. I get tired of substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.