WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

_Kitana_ is not f†cking on a power trip.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
goddam so she erases a few of your threads big shit deal, did i care when she got rid of my bring back otepsoul thing,nope

so deal :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Heh exactly.. I love how some people assume there must always be a forum nazi (nazi-ess?). Puh-leaze, they need to find something else to be controversial about.

This forum is quite flexible, and we don't generally randomly delete threads because someone talks shit about a staff member or talks about how much they hate this site. There is an abundance of such threads we've been flexible about if any idiot took the time to look... It is only a rare occurance where we had to delete something or edit something, and we reserve that right. *shrug*