WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

_pissed_biotch_ needs to burn

Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is in reply to _pissed_biotch_'s racist post..

Technically THIS post shouldn't be deleted/locked since its not the post that is making the racial comment..

_pissed_biotch_ said:
what do you say if you wake up in the middle of the night and you see that your T.V. is floating?

(warning:answer to this is kinda mean so I'm warning u that you get offended by a racial comment then don't read it and don't yell at me)
You are a shallow bitch

So once you think someone is stealing your TV you IMMEDIATLY turn to a racist solution? Everyone says racism is gone, but it really isn't, its people like you who keep reminding us of the horrible past. How would you feel if we were slaved and forced to work, and our entire history was all about trying to be equal. So you actually woke up? I didn't know people like you slept, I thought you stayed up all night getting off to beverly hills 90210. Don't post this shit here, I'd like to invite ALL of WTF.com to go look at _pissed_biotch_'s thread history, she has made, I vote, some of the stupidest fucking threads I have ever seen in my life. Either she is on crack, or just plain stupid. WTF.com doesn't need your disease.

Now bother away you heartless wench..

Agreed.

If it wasn't meant to offend anyone, then why was it even written(typed, whatever) at all?

You know racial slurs are not accepted here.

Just saying (warning:answer to this is kinda mean so I'm warning u that you get offended by a racial comment then don't read it and don't yell at me) won't cover your ass here. That was a bad idea, it even shows you knew the wrong you were doing.

You might think you're ok because of your shitty warning label (like seen on lighters *warning:flammable*) but your warning WAS the racial slur.

I'm one pissed biotch.

Jung

???
Premium
irony

Interests:
pissing ppl off,rapping, being weird,dancing,cooking,boxing, and biting.

Worst Pet Peeve:
people that are close minded,racist,stuck-up ect.

Quote of the Moment:
I may b a bitch but Im da pick of da litter.I dont discriminate,i hate evry1(j/k).i do wut da voices in my head tell me 2....

Custom Text:
Hoot n' Holler at cha girl

white racist attempts at ebonics = :ugly:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
this further prooves the theory that shes a stupid hick..

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
While I agree there is no real need to *delete/lock* this post, I'm certainly going to move it into B&T. You know better. ;)

Descent

Hella Constipated
Okay, is this The 2004 Special Education Convention, or do we just have people here with no common sense?

That joke is meant to poke fun at the stereotype, NOT the actual race. Many people fail to realize this. I already know that the people who know me very well on this forum know I am NOT racist, but I DO find these jokes funny.

You people are taking the whole thing literally, THAT is your problem. If you would look at it in a humorous way, I'm pretty sure you would find it funny.

The problem we have in society is that people now view off-color jokes to be offensive to various groups of people. Guess what people? You all have become so politically correct that you know take offense to anything involving jokes about a certain ethnic group. Once again, you fail to realize that people are not serious when they say these jokes.

The second point here is that you fail to realize that this joke is also pointing fun at one of America's biggest media stoked fears, the average black guy. Try to be more in touch with the world.

Stop taking jokes like this literally and look at them in a different light. Look at the humorous side of things. Racist jokes and racist statements are two wholly different things, because racist jokes are made by non-racists. People such as me make these jokes, and why? Because I have a sick, savage sense of humor, like most geeks. Racist statements are made by inbred rednecks who hold Klan meetings.

If you still think I am racist after reading this, I truly feel sorry for you. You clearly have been brainwashed.

Oh, and Pissed Biotch, I know you are not a racist. People like this never realize that a touchy subject can have two totally different extremes.

Jung

???
Premium
racial stereotypes promote racism, common sense would tell you that. not to mention all stereotypes are born from ignorance.

Descent

Hella Constipated
ARE YOU PEOPLE INBRED?!

I don't see how hard it is to view a JOKE and a STATEMENT as TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

PEOPLE ARE KIDDING AROUND WHEN THEY SAY THESE JOKES. TO SAY THAT THE PERSON SAYING THEM IS RACIST IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. PEOPLE TELL OFF COLOR JOKES TO BE FUNNY, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE SERIOUS. YOU ALL ARE JUST TOO BRAINWASHED BY SOCIETY TO REALIZE THAT ANYONE WHO SAYS THE WORD "******" IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY RACIST! PEOPLE JOKE ABOUT EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME. NOW LET ME GUESS, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SAY THAT CHRIS ROCK IS RACIST BECAUSE HE POKES FUN AT WHITE PEOPLE? CAN HE GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE HE IS BLACK? IT'S THE SAME THING! JUST BECUASE WHITE PEOPLE HAVE HAD A RACIST HISTORY IN AMERICA DOES NOT MEAN WE CANNOT SAY THESE THINGS! BLACK PEOPLE SAY THESE THINGS ALL THE TIME! THERE ARE PLENTY MORE BLACK RACISTS THAN THERE ARE WHITE RACISTS IN AMERICA, AND I'M PRETTY SURE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT. OF COURSE, WHEN A BLACK PERSON MAKES A JOKE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE, IT DOESN'T PHASE YOU, BECASE "WE DESERVE IT." SAME DIFFERENCE BUDDY!

Jung

???
Premium
you're a rare dipshit aren't you? you've completely missed the point. look you're young so you can't be expected to fully grasp this concept. maybe you need a few excerpts from ethics class.

Stereotypes and Prejudices
Synopsis

Genocide is the ultimate expression of hatred and violence against a group of people. This chapter traces the steps by which a group becomes the target of prejudice, discrimination, persecution and violence. The general concepts of stereotypes, scapegoats, prejudices, and discrimination are explored in a manner which will enable students to understand behavior and to condemn such behavior which is inappropriate in a modern, pluralistic society.

INSTRUCTIONAL OBJECTIVES
Students will learn that:

1. Stereotyping often results from, and leads to, prejudice and bigotry.

2. Unchecked prejudice and bigotry leads to discrimination, violence, and, in extreme cases, genocide.

3. Prejudice can be spread by the use of propaganda and inflamed by demagogues.

4. Language, particularly slang, is often used to dehumanize members of certain groups of people, and this dehumanization is a precursor of discrimination, isolation, and violence.
Stereotypes
A "stereotype" is a generalization about a person or group of persons. We develop stereotypes when we are unable or unwilling to obtain all of the information we would need to make fair judgments about people or situations. In the absence of the "total picture," stereotypes in many cases allow us to "fill in the blanks." Our society often innocently creates and perpetuates stereotypes, but these stereotypes often lead to unfair discrimination and persecution when the stereotype is unfavorable.

For example, if we are walking through a park late at night and encounter three senior citizens wearing fur coats and walking with canes, we may not feel as threatened as if we were met by three high school-aged boys wearing leather jackets. Why is this so? We have made a generalization in each case. These generalizations have their roots in experiences we have had ourselves, read about in books and magazines, seen in movies or television, or have had related to us by friends and family. In many cases, these stereotypical generalizations are reasonably accurate. Yet, in virtually every case, we are resorting to prejudice by ascribing characteristics about a person based on a stereotype, without knowledge of the total facts. By stereotyping, we assume that a person or group has certain characteristics. Quite often, we have stereotypes about persons who are members of groups with which we have not had firsthand contact.

Television, books, comic strips, and movies are all abundant sources of stereotyped characters. For much of its history, the movie industry portrayed African-Americans as being unintelligent, lazy, or violence-prone. As a result of viewing these stereotyped pictures of African-Americans, for example, prejudice against African-Americans has been encouraged. In the same way, physically attractive women have been and continue to be portrayed as unintelligent or unintellectual and sexually promiscuous.

Stereotypes also evolve out of fear of persons from minority groups. For example, many people have the view of a person with mental illness as someone who is violence-prone. This conflicts with statistical data, which indicate that persons with mental illness tend to be no more prone to violence than the general population. Perhaps the few, but well-publicized, isolated cases of mentally ill persons going on rampages have planted the seed of this myth about these persons. This may be how some stereotypes developed in the first place; a series of isolated behaviors by a member of a group which was unfairly generalized to be viewed as a character of all members of that group.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Alright...I give up. Some people are just too brainwashed to realize that society's morals can pretty fucked up...

I have known for years this argument is unwinnable. People are just too uptight.

You have your views, I have mine. I feel these are funny as hell. You feel they are racist. I just take statements in a different light than most people.

You also barely know me Junglizm. I am much more advanced than most other people my age. Just ask MaxPower or Morelos.

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
Alright...I give up. Some people are just too brainwashed to realize that society's morals can pretty fucked up...
true society's morals can be misplaced. however this is not a case of that, nor is it of brainwashing.

true i don't know you nor will i form an opinion of you from this thread. this thread has led me to an opinion on your thought capacity on this subject however. racial stereo types hurt people, the end. believing proven fact is not being brainwashed. you've already fallen to a form of brainwashing if you honestly believe that all of society is wrong. i've sure you're in your rebelion phase so i understand where these views are coming from. you'd have any and everyone running around cracking racial jokes and that simply isn't acceptable. the fact that a few comedians do it is in no way proof that is's right or acceptable. what about the manager who has never really had exposure to any minorities. now he is facing the task of selecting new employees to hire. the applicants are from a wide range of races, including minorities. now keep in mind he has no true experience with any minorities aside from the stereotypes he's heard. can you honestly say he won't be tempted to hire a person of his own race based on the stereotypes? you're 15, you may be smart for your age, that's not to say you're anyones intellectual superior. i don't know the thread starter to be racist, but from her comments what else was i to think? try a google search for "psychology and stereotypes", i think you may be interested in what you learn. i just hope you can get past your notion that everyone but you is brainwashed and lacks the capacity to think for themselves.

Wow that joke was totally uncalled for...
Racism is fucking stupid so grow up and get a clue... I hope someone beats the livin hell out of you for your fucking idiot comments...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
This is in reply to _pissed_biotch_'s racist post..

Technically THIS post shouldn't be deleted/locked since its not the post that is making the racial comment..

You are a shallow bitch

So once you think someone is stealing your TV you IMMEDIATLY turn to a racist solution? Everyone says racism is gone, but it really isn't, its people like you who keep reminding us of the horrible past. How would you feel if we were slaved and forced to work, and our entire history was all about trying to be equal. So you actually woke up? I didn't know people like you slept, I thought you stayed up all night getting off to beverly hills 90210. Don't post this shit here, I'd like to invite ALL of WTF.com to go look at _pissed_biotch_'s thread history, she has made, I vote, some of the stupidest fucking threads I have ever seen in my life. Either she is on crack, or just plain stupid. WTF.com doesn't need your disease.

Now bother away you heartless wench..
Ouch! Even I ain't that fuckin lame!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
Ouch! Even I ain't that fuckin lame!
I hope as in lame, your refering to the racist "joke"..

well considering the fact that, that actually wasn't ME that posted that,my stepmom came on my computer account while slightly drunk and posted that....thing....she didn't even post the answer to it but that's not important.What IS important is that that WASN'T me that posted that.I just changed my password so she can't get onto my name again.Some of the pointless threads on here was her doing.And yes I have told her to stop going onto this site as me,and that if she likes it so much then to get her own name.Needless to say she won't listen.And as for the comment's on me being racist....that's NOT true.I have friends of all colors and backrounds and races and you name it.So please excuse that weird thread....my stepmom is going through some things right now and can't seem to stop drinking.sorry

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
_pissed_biotch_ said:
well considering the fact that, that actually wasn't ME that posted that,my stepmom came on my computer account while slightly drunk and posted that....thing....she didn't even post the answer to it but that's not important.What IS important is that that WASN'T me that posted that.I just changed my password so she can't get onto my name again.Some of the pointless threads on here was her doing.And yes I have told her to stop going onto this site as me,and that if she likes it so much then to get her own name.Needless to say she won't listen.And as for the comment's on me being racist....that's NOT true.I have friends of all colors and backrounds and races and you name it.So please excuse that weird thread....my stepmom is going through some things right now and can't seem to stop drinking.sorry
You know I thought something like that happened, I totally understand.. Phff just kidding, thats bullshit, dont try and squeeze your way through it because you got tooled on, racist "biotch"

p99 said:
You know I thought something like that happened, I totally understand.. Phff just kidding, thats bullshit, dont try and squeeze your way through it because you got tooled on, racist "biotch"
oki let me say it all again but I'll shorten it....
THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT RACIST "JOKE" WAS MY DRUNK STEPMOTHER!
NOT ME!SHE WAS ON AS ME.BUT SHE IS NOT ME!SHE IS A DRUNKEND DEPRESSED MOTHER THAT JUST LOST HER SON IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND NOW SHE'S PRYING INTO MY LIFE TRYING TO SEE WHAT I DO SO SHE CAN TRY TO BE MORE CLOSE WITH ME.IM SORRY IF YOU THINK IT'S BULLSHIT BUT IT'S THE TRUTH.AND IF YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME THEN SO BE IT!i'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME PLEASING YOU.

Jung

???
Premium
_pissed_biotch_ said:
hey, have you ever been to http://www.santaclaus.com ?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
how did your DRUNK step mother.. GET to WTF.com, LOGIN, then click on NEW THREAD, TYPE IN A TITLE AND A DESCRIPTION.. I didn't think drunk people cared about offending anyone, yet theres a little note saying "ohh don't be offended".

_pissed_biotch_ cannot stop lying

Status
Not open for further replies.