WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A beautiful moment to celebrate...

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
Here is an image I am proud to display.

My forum www.spam.com has been listed in Netscape Search. I hope traffic will increase now that I have a priority listing :):thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Who searches on Netscape anyway?

Btw, searching for "Robbie Dave" turns up nothing to do with your site. LIke FZM said, searching for the domain name doesn't mean much.

Anyway, good luck with your SEO ventures.

Blaze Daily

junglizm said:
Who searches on Netscape anyway?

Btw, searching for "Robbie Dave" turns up nothing to do with your site. LIke FZM said, searching for the domain name doesn't mean much.

Anyway, good luck with your SEO ventures.
Junglizm,

I dunno what SEO ventures are, I'm just having fun programming and writing.

I searched for "Robbie Dave" (with quotes) and I appear on the second page of google. Netscape Search is 'assisted' by google, that's why I'm really pleased my site is worthy of google search engine. Everyone from other forums said robbiedave.com was a joke - but google seems to think it's worth listing, so wtf, eh?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Blaze Daily said:
Junglizm,

I dunno what SEO ventures are, I'm just having fun programming and writing.

I searched for "Robbie Dave" (with quotes) and I appear on the second page of google. Netscape Search is 'assisted' by google, that's why I'm really pleased my site is worthy of google search engine. Everyone from other forums said robbiedave.com was a joke - but google seems to think it's worth listing, so wtf, eh?

Who the hell searches for the words "robbie dave"??? No one. :rolleyes:

Any normal search would put your site on page 1 billion. :thumbsup:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,540,000 results for 'cannabis forum UK'..
no sign of robbie dave on pages 1 or 2..

jamesp

In Memory...
A bit of information...

The Google Bots constantly search through every page and site that they can get to. The Bots index all of the information they can find. Dont get too excited if Google has indexed some of your pages, they are searching about 7 billion web pages......

Jung

???
Premium
Blaze Daily said:
I dunno what SEO ventures are
Search Engine Optimization.
I searched for "Robbie Dave" (with quotes) and I appear on the second page of google.
Ah, well maybe google.co.uk is, but .com doesn't show anything about your site from that query.

Blaze Daily

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Who the hell searches for the words "robbie dave"??? No one. :rolleyes:

Any normal search would put your site on page 1 billion. :thumbsup:
Nah dude - htat likes saying who searches for 'wtf forum' - no one!?

But like I do, and I imagine others have, just like people search for robbie dave. It's pretty cool anyways...I aint spammin, I got top ranking in my search keywords.:thumbsup:

Blaze Daily

junglizm said:
Search Engine Optimization.

Ah, well maybe google.co.uk is, but .com doesn't show anything about your site from that query.
Arh, so SEO is the dark art of meta tag programming. I c.

Yeah, google.co.uk shows it, and Netscape Search shows on the first page (12th position).

I always use netscape search - it's what search engine Mozilla directs me to when I click search. lol

Like I said - it's just a bit of fun. The site will prolly close in a year from lack of funds.:confuse:

jamesp

In Memory...
Blaze Daily said:
Let me put it a way that Blaze can't understand, code.

string var1 = "Meta Tags";
string var2 = "Programming";

while (var1 == var2) {
quitProgrammingForever(exception PussyStuff);
}

keepOnProgramming();

Jung

???
Premium
if ($meta_tags) {
while ( list($programming,$getting_high)=each($get_munchies[pizza]) ) {
if ( $robbie_dave and is_array($is_stoned["$killer_dank_dude"]) ) {
if ($is_stoned["$good_shit"]['420']==1) {
$result = $overdose;
} else {
$result = $keep_coding;

jamesp

In Memory...
LMFAO! We should talk like this from now on. Oh yeah, PHP is certainly good for this. ;)

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Hm. Let me say something a bit simpler.

blaze_daily = "pot-smoking loser"
post = "post on message board"
wtf = "wtf.com"

if blaze_daily == post in wtf
break​

Blaze Daily said:

Yeah, google.co.uk shows it, and Netscape Search shows on the first page (12th position).

I always use netscape search - it's what search engine Mozilla directs me to when I click search. lol

Like I said - it's just a bit of fun. The site will prolly close in a year from lack of funds.:confuse:
Erm, I hate to break it to you but in a druggy haze you must have been bumped down.