WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A big blue veined FU

New here and FU to all:D , gee that felt good...........................:mfinger:

A++++++ poster, would read again...

:rolleyes:

PS: Good on whoever gave this guy the red box!

Ropel

Some random Guy
And as I am new here also, I feel inclined in the nature of all things to post an informal :mfinger: FUCK YOU :mfinger: if I may. May you all burn in hell. :flamed:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ropel said:
And as I am new here also, I feel inclined in the nature of all things to post an informal :mfinger: FUCK YOU :mfinger: if I may. May you all burn in hell. :flamed:
Your custom user text implies that you are "some random guy" and you sport one of these
. What exactly does "Ropel" mean? Is it some backwoods African Polish Pygmy translation of the word "confused"? I'm not backwoods, African, Polish or a Pygmy. I sure as hell am confused, though.

Welcome anyhoo.

Ropel

Some random Guy
Ropel is simply Rope with an L...

gehtfuct said:
Your custom user text implies that you are "some random guy" and you sport one of these
. What exactly does "Ropel" mean? Is it some backwoods African Polish Pygmy translation of the word "confused"? I'm not backwoods, African, Polish or a Pygmy. I sure as hell am confused, though.

Always like you people to make things so complicated...Ropel is simply Rope with an 'L'. (Its also a repellant...)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ropel said:
Always like you people to make things so complicated.
You have two posts. Who are the "you" people that you refer to? You mean like, "you people" as in, this is the first time you've dealt with the "you people" of the internets?
.Ropel is simply Rope with an 'L'. (Its also a repellant...)
Ahh...Rope with an "L". I can finally breath now. Whew!

My next question is why.

...and you still haven't cleared up the guy, girl thing.

Ropel

Some random Guy
:Bow: Just...drop it. And yes...this is now my third post here...I apologize...Fuck you too...

............................and you know how to make your wording bigger too! such tallent. BTW i can say fuck you too! i'm tallented also. cock breath, now buzz off.