WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

a big fu to all.... BITCHES

HerNameWas_SIN

Pain is the only way to t
fuck the posers, fuck the hoes, fuck the pigs, funk the preps fuck the teachers and FUCK YOU :gun: :mfinger: :sword: :toocool: :drama:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
stick a flashlight in your head...it says space for rent.
i wonder why:rolleyes:

Outlawed

Postaholic
HerNameWas_SIN said:
fuck the posers, fuck the hoes, fuck the pigs, funk the preps fuck the teachers and FUCK YOU :gun: :mfinger: :sword: :toocool: :drama:
Remember kids, it's down the road, not across the street. I just wish you could that to your neck.:thumbsdn: Pathetic emo cawksauckers.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
DotCom said:
Remember kids, it's down the road, not across the street. I just wish you could that to your neck.:thumbsdn: Pathetic emo cawksauckers.
yea, exept do across the street

Biography:
the name is tabitha, brown hair and eyes, 5'4, boobs are 38 D. i love my music, metal and punk most

14 and 38D?:happysad:

Although, I do like the song Nymphetamine.:thumbsup:

The makings of a douche-bag.

HerNameWas_SIN said:
BTW- Welcome, and nice custom title.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
DotCom said:
Damn. Dotty beat me to it. What to say...

I gues a Welcome is in order. As well as a flashy fuck you. And some comment on how you are a worthless person. Go ahead and insert your own cause I'm not really at it today.

Base

it's a motherfucker
seems like a sg in the making

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
haha, welcome fitchnick..or wait..no nevermind

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Benhamine said:
YOu are a worthless peace of shit. You should jump off a cliff or something.
Couldn't be fucked to make your own welcome thread?