WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

a bit creepy

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
ok, i let me sum this up in a somewhat short story, i go to the weight room every othe day to lift weights, and im in high school, i dont have a ride home so i have to ride the younger kids bus. and this girl seems to like me. im in 10th grade, and shes in 7th, she's 13 and im 15, and shes compares age saying we arent to far away, and she has the "boyfreind" so she denys liking me. no, i dont like her back, but its kinda creeping me out, any help plz??

creep

skandalous allstar
A good old "stfu" works, or a "im actually gay" to get her to shut up. :thumbsup:

im also in tenth grade

if somone in my schools even CONSIDERED going out with a 7th grader... they'd get there ass kicked.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
what? I was 13 in 7th grade...i think....i dunno. i blame pot.

As for the youngin...ignore her untill she confronts you, then just tell her that your too old for her...and to come back when shes a senior in highschool. :thumbsup:

just talk to her how you feel...try not to hurt her feelings though...anyway its her own fault liking u :p

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
oh hell yeah !

This isn't good at all. Of course Love IS the best thing of live ..... But if the Headmaster gets this....... aw shit !!! He will kick you ! Im Serious!

G's-up

Postaholic
GEEZZZ I'm so far away from 13 and 15 years old........Lemme ask my sons what they would do and get back to ya......lol........ :)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Junior year, when I was 16-17ish, this 8th grader liked me when I rode the bus, I just ignored her and she went away. :thumbsup:

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
she said she got left back, or something like that, yea, i dont want to hurt her feelings, shes already in a derpression ( i cant tell, its kinda obvuios) and she already thinks that 1 of my freinds is hot, and she was stalking him and now he hates her (i almost dont blame him.) but overall, but i dont want to be stalked, if i get stalked i will serously tell her to stop.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
RGN-dRaGoN said:
ok, i let me sum this up in a somewhat short story, i go to the weight room every othe day to lift weights, and im in high school, i dont have a ride home so i have to ride the younger kids bus. and this girl seems to like me. im in 10th grade, and shes in 7th, she's 13 and im 15, and shes compares age saying we arent to far away, and she has the "boyfreind" so she denys liking me. no, i dont like her back, but its kinda creeping me out, any help plz??
Dude, if there isn't grass in the infield, you can always go play, around back, in the mud. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Dude, if there isn't grass in the infield, you can always go play, around back, in the mud. :thumbsup:
LOL.
:thumbsup: