WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A Blind Man's Denial

Cash21

Clitpickle
Here's something I did a while back.

A Blind Man's Denial

One side says, "You can win. Don't give in." The other: "Make peace. It is the best that can come out of this unpleasant situation." This burden placed upon my shoulders is unbearable. Sometimes I wish, just momentarily, that I could get out of this wonderful, yet psychotic little planet we call earth. All of the feelings inside me are mixed. Emotions are irritated, agitated, even lost. My body is raw from the excruciating and dire stress I put on it every day. Despite my immense physical fatigue my mind is still working well. Well enough to keep me going for now. Though it is working, I can't perform academically to the standards of the people. They have rules and regulations that I must abide by. If the law is tampered with or not obeyed, major consequence will be involved. What is going on here? You want to know what is going on, do you? Well, I'll tell you what is going on. Not a thing is going on... Not a thing.