A brief history of global dick sucking

oppressedlizard

Hoodrat
It all started with Constantin, adopting Christianity and causing the fall of the Holy Roman Empire and the REAL pagan Gods: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars...
Fucking traitor.
Fast forward more than two millenia, what do we see now? Massive dick worshipping and bootlicking, people wearing masks and getting vaccinated because "PAPA GOVERNMENT and MOMMA SCIENCE" says so. Fuck you. It's not even real science, its a fucking lie, there's a new study done in Denmark that proves that mask wearing does more wrong than good.
Then why do i need to wear a mask? and why do i need to get vaccinated when people who do their three fucking shots still get COVID? FUCK YOU.
FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU BOOTLICKING MOTHERFUCKERS.
That's all. For now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
It all started with Constantin, adopting Christianity and causing the fall of the Holy Roman Empire and the REAL pagan Gods: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars...
Fucking traitor.
Fast forward more than two millenia, what do we see now? Massive dick worshipping and bootlicking, people wearing masks and getting vaccinated because "PAPA GOVERNMENT and MOMMA SCIENCE" says so. Fuck you. It's not even real science, its a fucking lie, there's a new study done in Denmark that proves that mask wearing does more wrong than good.
Then why do i need to wear a mask? and why do i need to get vaccinated when people who do their three fucking shots still get COVID? FUCK YOU.
That's all. For now.
You are a fucking idiot,

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1621143668953.jpg
    FB_IMG_1621143668953.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1Disagree
  • 1Agree

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Fucking traitor.
That's all. For now.
The vaccine just helps with the symptoms of COVID, so you only get a mild cold instead of ending up crippled in the hospital.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

oppressedlizard

Hoodrat
The vaccine just helps with the symptoms of COVID, so you only get a mild cold instead of ending up crippled in the hospital.
Is lowering the chance of having a bad outcome of a disease you havent even caught yet worth getting 3 or more vaccine shots with unknown side effects or long term health consequences?

• 2Agree
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Is lowering the chance of having a bad outcome of a disease you havent even caught yet worth getting 3 or more vaccine shots with unknown side effects or long term health consequences?
Where's the proof of unknown side effects and long term health consequences?

• 11UP!

oppressedlizard

Hoodrat
Where's the proof of unknown side effects and long term health consequences?
There's accumulated knowledge of short term vaccine side effects you can just google. What there's no proof about, and you're right, is their long term health consequences within a life-span. However, while there is no proof they cause harm, there are also no studies showing the contrary. Why? well... they either blindly believe they are safe, or they don't actually want to learn they are not.

Also, you know that Pfizer just developed Paxlovid antiviral pills for covid treatment which reduces chances of hospitalization or death by 89% against placebo. So.... why get prevention shots when theres actually now a "cure". This isnt AIDS remember, its a fucking flu that is causing more global repercussions in economy and mental health than its mortality, not directly by the virus, but by the ridiculously exaggerated response of governments and people who just blindly follow orders.

• 2Like

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
0% chance of vaccine side effects and a 99.97% COVID survival rate... All without the vaccine. I like those odds.

A bit better than UNK% chance of myocarditis, menstrual effects, migraines, unknown long term effects on the immune system, possible allergic reactions resulting in anaphylaxis etc. With a higher chance of catching COVID but it's 99.998% survivable if you have comorbities.

But no matter what folks, there is a 100% chance of tyranny... Mostly because Aquarius is in retrograde and the Goddess Mars is getting her nails did. Ole trifling ass hoe!

• 1Helpful
  • 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
0% chance of vaccine side effects and a 99.97% COVID survival rate... All without the vaccine. I like those odds.

A bit better than UNK% chance of myocarditis, menstrual effects, migraines, unknown long term effects on the immune system, possible allergic reactions resulting in anaphylaxis etc. With a higher chance of catching COVID but it's 99.998% survivable if you have comorbities.

But no matter what folks, there is a 100% chance of tyranny... Mostly because Aquarius is in retrograde and the Goddess Mars is getting her nails did. Ole trifling ass hoe!
Aren't hospitals overfilled because of people with severe COVID illness?

• 11UP!

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Not that I'm aware of.

Don't particularly care either. I mean,there's still a financial incentive to diagnose folks as having COVID. So... Until that is resolved fuck the numbers. Additionally, until they reconcile the effects of COVID with comorbities and other underlying health issues, the numbers don't scare me.

What does scare me is countries like Australia, and a number of other countries imposing authoritarian measures to combat a virus with a worst case survivability rate of 99.97%.

There are calls for all sorts of disgusting treatment of people that just wish to be free and left alone.

Couple all that with admissions by most western governments about institutional population control measures through subturfuge and propaganda... And I'm really not that concerned with media reported hysteria or hospital numbers.

The whole world has gone nuts, for your safety of course.

• 1Like

WolfmanYZ

Tu quoque morieris

Well I had a terrible reaction to the vaccine, so not 0%.

CoprophagousCop

I see a face when I look out my kitchen window.
Premium
Don't particularly care either.

Empty hospital beds are needed for treating people will other illnesses, so I if you or your loved ones (wait, I just repeated myself) ... never mind ...

Where is the sign up sheet for the dick sucking?

You did not specify whether you want your dick sucked or whether you want to suck dick or perhaps, both. šŸ†šŸ˜®

(BeautifulSniper had the sheet last.)

• 1LOL
  • 1OH YEAAHH!

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Empty hospital beds are needed for treating people will other illnesses, so I if you or your loved ones (wait, I just repeated myself) ... never mind ...
Right. So, we probably shouldn't pump everyone with fear about how they're going to die from a common cold so that they don't innundate hospitals with every trivial matter. We also shouldn't create financial incentives both for big pharma and hospitals to necessitate care when maybe it's not necessary.

I mean, get a vaccine if you want to... Or don't... Locking down society, creating detention camps, health passports, social credit scores, demonizing people in the media, and using military and government propaganda specifically to gain compliance through fear is not a reasonable response to anything with a 99.97% survival rate.

But hey, some people like the taste of boots.

• 2Like
  • 1Smite

oppressedlizard

Hoodrat

Can a sign be retrograde? Also i thought mars was a dude.
Any new disease that spawns into the world will cause hospitals to be overfilled, not because covid is dangerous, but because our sanitary systems are shit ie governments spend a "bit" more on military for example.
Where is the sign up sheet for the dick sucking?
you get free dick sucking for every boot you lick

• 1Like

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Can a sign be retrograde? Also i thought mars was a dude.

Any new disease that spawns into the world will cause hospitals to be overfilled, not because covid is dangerous, but because our sanitary systems are shit ie governments spend a "bit" more on military for example.

Ah, new diseases are bad because military spending. Not because there isn't an immune response yet. And gain of function research.... Which has funds from military spending... That's uh... That's working well right?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Ah, new diseases are bad because military spending. Not because there isn't an immune response yet. And gain of function research.... Which has funds from military spending... That's uh... That's working well right?
America spends so much on the military budget. If they used a little bit of that on universal healthcare, then everybody could have good healthcare. We could use that money on improving infrastructure too.

• 2Like
  • 1Agree

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
America spends so much on the military budget. If they used a little bit of that on universal healthcare, then everybody could have good healthcare. We could use that money on improving infrastructure too.
I don't like the argument of what we should spend stolen money on. What if we just stopped stealing it altogether?