A brief history of global dick sucking

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
It all started with Constantin, adopting Christianity and causing the fall of the Holy Roman Empire and the REAL pagan Gods: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars...
Fucking traitor.
Fast forward more than two millenia, what do we see now? Massive dick worshipping and bootlicking, people wearing masks and getting vaccinated because "PAPA GOVERNMENT and MOMMA SCIENCE" says so. Fuck you. It's not even real science, its a fucking lie, there's a new study done in Denmark that proves that mask wearing does more wrong than good.
Then why do i need to wear a mask? and why do i need to get vaccinated when people who do their three fucking shots still get COVID? FUCK YOU.
FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU BOOTLICKING MOTHERFUCKERS.
That's all. For now.
So much Win. They will shut you down, the sheep, but they Are Bootlicking MotherFuckers, why act surprised by their preprogrammed npc responses?

I gave up on the stupid years ago.

• 2LOL
  • 11UP!
Reactions: 2 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
So much Win. They will shut you down, the sheep, but they Are Bootlicking MotherFuckers, why act surprised by their preprogrammed npc responses?

I gave up on the stupid years ago.
Like I said .. Your fucking idiots,
I work in a hospital here in Sacramento, yesterday we had to call in 79 extra nurses to help with the overflow, all the hospitals in the surrounding areas are filled to capacity in the ER with vaccinated & unvaccinated peoples who are severely sick with the covid, my child who does not have Covid, had to wait 13 hours just to be seen by Triage,
Those of you who are keyboard doctors and scientists or whatever can just Fuck Off,
you don't know what your talking about.

• 1Hug
Reactions: 1 user

oppressedlizard

Hoodrat
"with vaccinated & unvaccinated peoples who are severely sick with the covid" so vaccines dont work gg you played yourself

• 1Like

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Medical professionals: "If we just do what we've been doing for the last few years even harder... This will all go away."

• 1Smite
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 1 users

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Hey pill pusher, er I mean medical professional, the CDC just pulled the PCR test a few days ago because it caused false positives and they admit it could not be trusted.

So the world slides in medical tyranny based on false evidence to begin with? Tip of the iceberg.

• 1Face Palm

Jung

???
Premium
Hey pill pusher, er I mean medical professional, the CDC just pulled the PCR test a few days ago because it caused false positives and they admit it could not be trusted.

So the world slides in medical tyranny based on false evidence to begin with? Tip of the iceberg.
Thank you for saving us from oppression.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Thank you for saving us from oppression.
Thank you for slathering the cock of government with your superior intellect. You just like to punch down. Make the pandemic make sense you fake piece of shit.

• 1LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BlastemSkyHigh

"with vaccinated & unvaccinated peoples who are severely sick with the covid" so vaccines dont work gg you played yourself
You just proved yourself a Idiot again,
Vaccines are used to keep you from dying from the disease, not get sick from it,
So yes they do work.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
You just proved yourself a Idiot again,
Vaccines are used to keep you from dying from the disease, not get sick from it,
So yes they do work.
Yes, but the COVID "vaccine" is NOT a vaccine. It doesn't prevent spread infection or transmission.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BlastemSkyHigh

Yes, but the COVID "vaccine" is NOT a vaccine. It doesn't prevent spread infection or transmission.
The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection.

In contrast to mRNA vaccines, many other vaccines use a piece of, or weakened version of, the germ that the vaccine protects against. This is how the measles and flu vaccines work. When a weakened or small part of the virus is introduced to your body, you make antibodies to help protect against future infection.

So in other words getting the vaccine to build up a better immune system is a lot better than catching covid-19 to build up your immune system.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection.

In contrast to mRNA vaccines, many other vaccines use a piece of, or weakened version of, the germ that the vaccine protects against. This is how the measles and flu vaccines work. When a weakened or small part of the virus is introduced to your body, you make antibodies to help protect against future infection.

So in other words getting the vaccine to build up a better immune system is a lot better than catching covid-19 to build up your immune system.
Which is why the vaccine is working so well right? That why there are higher transmission rates for the vaccinated right? That's why there are variants. It's not because of a bad drug which totally has no side effects... It's because of the unvaced right?

Fuck out of here. COVID exists with a 99.97% survival rate. Less so with comorbities. It's bullshit. The whole thing is bullshit. It's the common cold. It's a power grab. MRNA may have a place, but COVID is not that place.

Live your life. Stop living in this manufactured fear.

• 1Like

BlastemSkyHigh

Which is why the vaccine is working so well right? That why there are higher transmission rates for the vaccinated right? That's why there are variants. It's not because of a bad drug which totally has no side effects... It's because of the unvaced right?

Fuck out of here. COVID exists with a 99.97% survival rate. Less so with comorbities. It's bullshit. The whole thing is bullshit. It's the common cold. It's a power grab. MRNA may have a place, but COVID is not that place.

Live your life. Stop living in this manufactured fear.
The Fuck you mean manufactured fear, I've worked the hospitals for twenty years plus and haven't seen the ER's this bad, so keep your written up manufactured conspiracy theory website information, I'll stick with the real life materials.

• 1Agree

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Ok, and so with your years of experience, would you say that this is operating like a natural virus or not?

I mean please give me more lip service that "the vax works bro." Cause it doesn't.

Yeah, people are getting sick... And they're in the hospital. Some get bad. And I'm sure they're all super healthy folks cause COVID is indescriminate right?

Just gotta do as you're told and wear your mask and quarantine. Right?

Please fucking tell us what it's about.

It seems you confuse my distrust of a "vaccine" that doesn't stop anything and current observations lean towards a higher infection rate among vaccinated than not. Am I mistaken? Set me straight with your facts. I got no beef with the truth.

• 1Like

BlastemSkyHigh

That's the thing, been through flu and influenza outbreaks, so bad we had tent city's set up,rented out warehouses for extra room, where people were still dying left and right, people took vaccines then too,
it was freaking miserable,
but each flu or influenza calmed down for at least the next season,
The Covid has lasted continuously that we know of for near three years straight as a pandemic stage,and it's taken a lot more from us as a people in general, and we notice its going in spikes faster than the flu's were.
I dont know why, I'm no scientist,
but your right as to us being under a government boot about this current pandemic, and big pharm and our political parties are getting fat pockets off of our suffering and such,
As for conspiracy theories,
wouldn't surprise me in the least if some illuminati type fuckers were just going along like Typhoid Mary's spreading the disease on purpose, while laughing at us about it.

• 1Like

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Quote:

It all started with Constantin, adopting Christianity and causing the fall of the Holy Roman Empire

UNquote

Well, the freaking OP doesn't seem to know that the Holy Roman Empire was Germany in the Middle Ages.

Jung

???
Premium
Thank you for slathering the cock of government with your superior intellect. You just like to punch down. Make the pandemic make sense you fake piece of shit.
I don't trust the govt either, I'm just not a potato. The difference is that I can afford to be free, while you two just pine for it in shitty conditions. You're not free because you chant the right slogans, and vaccines don't even matter if you own a business or fill a necessary function in your field. I don't give a shit if my employees are vaxxed, that's on them.

JLXC has worked at a gas station for 20 yrs. He's the reason his life is shit. He comes here to vent so he can get a little attention, because I can promise you nobody takes this guy seriously irl.

Last edited:

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I don't trust the govt either, I'm just not a potato. The difference is that I can afford to be free, while you two just pine for it in shitty conditions. You're not free because you chant the right slogans, and vaccines don't even matter if you own a business or fill a necessary function in your field. I don't give a shit if my employees are vaxxed, that's on them.

JLXC has worked at a gas station for 20 yrs. He's the reason his life is shit. He comes here to vent so he can get a little attention, because I can promise you nobody takes this guy seriously irl.
I'm still not understanding why that requires you to be sarcastic towards him.

Is money truly the only path to freedom? The type of job you have says if or not you are free? Kind of a warped perspective of you ask me.

• 1Like

Jung

???
Premium
Is money truly the only path to freedom? The type of job you have says if or not you are free? Kind of a warped perspective of you ask me.
Resources that enable self-reliance have always been the path to freedom.

I thought this was in taters & haters though lol.

• 1Agree