A brief history of global dick sucking

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
I don't trust the govt either, I'm just not a potato. The difference is that I can afford to be free, while you two just pine for it in shitty conditions. You're not free because you chant the right slogans, and vaccines don't even matter if you own a business or fill a necessary function in your field. I don't give a shit if my employees are vaxxed, that's on them.

JLXC has worked at a gas station for 20 yrs. He's the reason his life is shit. He comes here to vent so he can get a little attention, because I can promise you nobody takes this guy seriously irl.
You have quite the imagination.

I'm an honorably discharged war vet who has worked in a wide variety of industries from librarian to hotels. You have a delusion in YOURSELF because I point out your cognitive dissonance and it makes you uncomfortable. You are your problem, that great big ego.

As far as real life keyboard warrior stay safe in your echo chamber. You're a joke.

Jung

???
Premium
You have quite the imagination.

I'm an honorably discharged war vet who has worked in a wide variety of industries from librarian to hotels. You have a delusion in YOURSELF because I point out your cognitive dissonance and it makes you uncomfortable. You are your problem, that great big ego.

As far as real life keyboard warrior stay safe in your echo chamber. You're a joke.
How old are you now, like 50-something and still out there begging for scraps, coming online to LARP this shtick for some fleeting dopamine hits.

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
How old are you now, like 50-something and still out there begging for scraps, coming online to LARP this shtick for some fleeting dopamine hits.
Come for the mutual conspiracy theorists dick sucking. Stay for the dopamine hits.