WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A capella Group

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i just saw an a cappella performance today (for those that dont know a cappella means without instruments, its basically a bunch of guys singing on a stage) anyway, when i first got there i thought, this is going to be stupid and boring, however it was very entertaining and funny. i recommend checking some of this out. it was by a princeton a cappella group: the tiger tones i believe. my two favorite songs they performed were
king of spain
muppets theme song (im pretty sure thats what it was)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
There are a gajillion a capella groups within any given 20 mile radius (unless, of course, you live in places where there ARENT people within a 20 mile radius). Done correctly, singing a capella is ALWAYS a good time. It's hoppin, fresh, fast paced, harmonic, and often beautiful.

Easty

Click click boom
ever heard of the ambassadors of harmony? they're REALLY fucking good! check em out! :thumbsup: