WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook A couple of things I have done in Photoshop

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#1
I just thought I would show you a couple of things I have done in Photoshop.

These sigs where made for other forums we used to go to.





They both have the same background because I was proud of myself for creating it. ;)

I haven't even opened photoshop for awhile now.

Maybe this forum will get kickin' and I'll have a reason to. :D
 
3,559
2
0
#2
CopyLifted said:
I just thought I would show you a couple of things I have done in Photoshop.

These sigs where made for other forums we used to go to.





They both have the same background because I was proud of myself for creating it. ;)

I haven't even opened photoshop for awhile now.

Maybe this forum will get kickin' and I'll have a reason to. :D
Make me one of those, damn it.

P.S. Bitch.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#4
I Hate The FCC said:
Make me one of those, damn it.

P.S. Bitch.
Give me some time and maybe I will.

Right now, I don't even have my plugins and what not installed. Plus they fact that we are still not settled in at our new place makes it a pain in the ass.

Give me an idea what you want, and let me think about it. ;)
 
3,559
2
0
#5
CopyLifted said:
Give me some time and maybe I will.

Right now, I don't even have my plugins and what not installed. Plus they fact that we are still not settled in at our new place makes it a pain in the ass.

Give me an idea what you want, and let me think about it. ;)
Hammers and sickles, red stars, Che, Lenin, and Marx. <Arnold voice> Do it now!</Arnold voice>
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#8
Fire_ze_Missles said:



Two of the very first "render" based photoshops I ever made.
I love FFX. Well, I don't really "love" it. But I think it was one of the best RPG games of the time.
Hmm...Titus kinda looks like a bitch in the top one, though.

Anyhoo...cool PS work. :thumbsup:
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#9
Another one I did.

This was in honor of Mattel bringing the 442 back into the hotwheel line after many many years of them dropping it out of production. It was brought back for their Redline Colectors Club.

Yes, I'm a Hotwheel collector. :p

 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#11
Funny thing is, I'm no where near a redneck in my actions.

Thanks for the compliment though. :D
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#12
CopyLifted said:
Another one I did.

This was in honor of Mattel bringing the 442 back into the hotwheel line after many many years of them dropping it out of production. It was brought back for their Redline Colectors Club.

Yes, I'm a Hotwheel collector. :p

You love the Cutlass. I love the Cutlass.
You love Coors Light. I love Coors Light.
You puff the Marbs. I...smoke Marbs.
You love DG. I stalk DG. ( I love her too. Just don't tell her. She'll trip.)

We're fucking brothers dammit!
 

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
232
0
0
#13
gehtfuct said:
I love FFX. Well, I don't really "love" it. But I think it was one of the best RPG games of the time.
Hmm...Titus kinda looks like a bitch in the top one, though.

Anyhoo...cool PS work. :thumbsup:

the top on is van from final fantasy 11 im also a ff fan :thumbsup: