WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A Couple Trailers...

Jung

???
Premium
screw_ball said:
These actually work! (I'm working on finding an other site that hosts the What Is It? trailer, which is a must-see.)

The Metro
Kids Of The Black Hole
Tripod

This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.
Tripod blocks all offside referrers, except for blank. They do it to prevent hot linking.

With that said, those links should work if you paste them in a new window/tab, as long as they have no referrer.

Jung

???
Premium
screw_ball said:
Ok, to simplify what I said. You can't hot link those files, as they're hosted on Tripod; Tripod blocks hits coming from other sites. When people click those links, they'll get the error that I posted above. You might be able to access them from those links since they're cached in your browser, but others won't be able to.

To view those files, you'd have to copy/paste the link into a new window or tab. That way the referrer would be blank, and not forums.wtf.com.

Apple.com might be a better place to link to; they usually have a lot or trailers.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I guess the Right-click + save as is the only way I can ge them to work.

Jung

???
Premium
screw_ball said:
I guess the Right-click + save as is the only way I can ge them to work.
You could also post the links into a new window, like I said.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
LiberatioN said:
I wish I could Ctrl + Z alot of things in my life...
Don't we all, Teachers + Ctrl + Z = Thank Fucking god!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
so anyhoo, the metro has milla jovanovich in it. she so rocks!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Yeah, I just wanna know when it's gonna be released.