WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A Cry Me A River Story

Aight this might be funny to you, or not but have to share with you.. Today i was coming from work, and there this dude screaming his ass off begging his GF to take him back, and telling her how sorry he was. So the GF didn't respond instead she puts a speaker in the window and put Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River...

this was soooooo funny man i couldn't stop laughing at his ass.. I learn a lesson dont make fool out of my self begging a women to take me bad for whatever reason... because they might do this to you.

well i couldn't help it they were doing this in the street... my apartment was right there so i just sit down watch them fight...

bullshit00 said:
well i couldn't help it they were doing this in the street... my apartment was right there so i just sit down watch them fight...
nevermind.

Cry yourself a fucking river, build a fucking bridge, and get the fuck over it... that's all i gotta say.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
wow, all i have to say is, i wish i was there! i wouldve been laughing 2, sure it wouldnt have been right, but that is hilarous. o well, unforgiven is right, the dude needs to get over it.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
bullshit00 said:
Aight this might be funny to you, or not but have to share with you.. Today i was coming from work, and there this dude screaming his ass off begging his GF to take him back, and telling her how sorry he was. So the GF didn't respond instead she puts a speaker in the window and put Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River...

this was soooooo funny man i couldn't stop laughing at his ass.. I learn a lesson dont make fool out of my self begging a women to take me bad for whatever reason... because they might do this to you.
lol I'm not really laughing but I'm sure if I saw it happen I woulda been in the hosptial from falling down and smashing my head when i start to laugh so hard, either that or the "BF" would come over and beat the shit outta me for laughing at him

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
bullshit00 said:

hey bullshit (original) weve got a follower here, he wont last

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Oh man that must have been a sight to see. Sorry I missed that one. :lol:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Thats gotta suck for that guy.
But he prolly deserved it. Lol
Some girls can be quite an asshole

I dont know where to start first BA did yall make up
second unforgivin that was some funny shit
and omg that would have been some funny shit to see

Lawdawg428 said:
I dont know where to start first BA did yall make up
second unforgivin that was some funny shit
and omg that would have been some funny shit to see

there ya go.. someone got it. and no.. I'ma have to kill that bitch

hah I have done that to a guy...except I put on JoJo..Get Out(leave)... it was great... I was singing it too... this was recently... hah... it was great...

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Halfpintrocker said:
hah I have done that to a guy...except I put on JoJo..Get Out(leave)... it was great... I was singing it too... this was recently... hah... it was great...
this wouldnt happen to be 1 of the bf's that u say u love all the time would it?? lol, jk

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
shisnitzz...that would be a such a sight..personally..if i was there....id slap the guy for being such a pussy...shape up man...one thing about break ups....everyone can give you advice...you can do all you can to get her back....but no one can tell you where to draw the line ...dignity wise......poor dude...then again.... :mfinger: ...wouldnt be wtf.com without a good :mfinger: or two... :mfinger: :mfinger:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Unforgiven said:
Cry yourself a fucking river, build a fucking bridge, and get the fuck over it... that's all i gotta say.

Build a Bridge is a good song, but not Cry Me a River, fuck that blonde headed dude.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow that's odd...That girl must have some kind of maturity problem, listening to a former 'NSuck member. She's probobly a seven year old in a 21 year old's body...kind of like the hosts of the Z Morning Zoo radio show...

If anyone gets that Morning Zoo reference (If you are a New Yorker), I applaud you.