WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat a dog with 6 legs

Cutter

College Punk
a dog with 6 legs and 2 penis's

Six-legged puppy dumped at temple

PORT KLANG: A puppy with two extra legs and a second penis is drawing curious stares at a temple in Pandamaran town near here.

SPECIAL CANINE: The puppy with two extra legs and a second penis is currently being taken care of by the caretaker of the Kwang Sung Temple in Pandamaran.
The puppy, found by a temple caretaker at the entrance on Thursday morning, is being cared for by the temple committee.

Kwang Sung Temple committee member Tee Kim Huat said the caretaker saw the white puppy with dark brown patches sleeping at the temple entrance at 7am.

“He lifted the canine to place it elsewhere and was shocked to see that the puppy had six legs! Not only that, the male puppy also had an extra penis,” said Tee.

“We believe someone dumped it at the temple,” he added.

However, since it was an unusual dog, devotees felt that it was a bearer of good fortune and named the puppy Ong Fatt (Lucky One), said Tee.

The temple committee obtained a dog-rearing permit from the Klang Municipal Council on Friday to allow the caretaker to take care of the puppy at the temple.
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/6/19/nation/11262103&sec=nation

i thought this pretty cool, i saw the article while cruising rotten .com

bnccoder

Postaholic
The little puppy can get two bitches at once. :p

Slacker

Postaholic
He doesnt even look deformed with those extra legs.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
It's sooo cuuuute!! I wanna have that dog, lemme haveee iiiit :happysad:

Slacker

Postaholic
Stardust said:
It's sooo cuuuute!! I wanna have that dog, lemme haveee iiiit :happysad:
Agreed, thaat dog is so lucky it will run twice as fast. That is a big insect.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
It should be put to sleep. Hate me for it, if you want.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
ChilianFuckFace said:
It should be put to sleep. Hate me for it, if you want.
Everything should have the chance to live. He doesn't know he's strange. He's just a happy puppy...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
voiceofreason said:
Everything should have the chance to live. He doesn't know he's strange. He's just a happy puppy...
agreed... it could be the way a breed is involving but we destroy it before it can ever take foot.

or just a rare case lol...

the puppy looks like a spider to me,

I can house break a puppy in about two weeks. There will be a few accidents here and there but it because it trying to make it to the bathroom outside

Brain Spout

Wizard No More

i have the feeling this is some kind of "fake" article since your source isnt the most reliable news source.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
voiceofreason said:
That was a very good way to put it. :thumbsup:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
_Kitana_ said:
agreed... it could be the way a breed is involving but we destroy it before it can ever take foot.

or just a rare case lol...

the puppy looks like a spider to me,

I can house break a puppy in about two weeks. There will be a few accidents here and there but it because it trying to make it to the bathroom outside
HA! Did you "forget" you're a WARMONGER?"
You love death, I'm sure killing unfortunate puppies is right up your alley.

Please don't insult us, we know you have no heart...

That's fucked up, cool but very fucked up. Rotten.com has some wierd shit on it.

It's a pretty adorable little dog actually. I hope it will be able to walk alright. If not, it always has the Twin Towers.

Cutter

College Punk
tell you what they need to run like genetic tests, mabey this evolution in its first stages. soon monkeys are gonna start talkin like us. or mabey im just rambling