WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A downward spiral.

Sethriel

silent show [let it go]
:redface:
damned moods.
:redface:

I'm unhappy. My eyes burn, and my head feels like it's gone through a food processor. I'm so tired, it hurts. I don't know what's the matter with me, and all I want right now is to rest. My body needs to shut down and my mind just rebels, forcing me to spew out this mess of words. So, here I sit, rambling and complaining like most teenage girls do.

I wonder if maybe, it's because I'm spoiled? That's what she says. Spoiled, stupid, failure, loser, liar, actress. Those are the words that she thinks describe me. Do I really end up just quitting everything I start? Maybe I need to take a long hard look at who I am. Maybe I need to figure out who I'm supposed to be.

No one ever said that I'd be an easy child to raise, and I know for sure that I didn't come with a manual and a warning label when I was born. I was filled with possibilities, and it seems that they're all slipping away with each day that I waste on loathing myself. Someone once told me that self-pity is the most deadly disease. I think that they may have been right.

Melodrama is over rated, really. But when you find yourself crying for no reason, you begin to wonder if you're really being melodramatic. Normal people don't have crying fits, like I do. But that's just me and my way of thinking.

Maybe everyone is like me.

And they don't even know it.

So howcome is it so difficult for me to accept the fact that I am, indeed, imperfect, and will most likely never become that girl that I want to see each time I look in the mirror? When will I grow up and realize that I'm going to hit the ground running, and I'll be running nowhere fast?

I'm sorry for what I am not.

I loathe what I am.

I envy what I am supposed to be.​

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
whoa you sound perfect for me. im not stupid, im just misunderstood. If you've given up public image like me, your not crazy, your enlightened.

Cheer up, PM me, it's good for you. we can talk.

Sethriel

silent show [let it go]
i_love_life said:
whoa you sound perfect for me. im not stupid, im just misunderstood. If you've given up public image like me, your not crazy, your enlightened.

Cheer up, PM me, it's good for you. we can talk.
Heh.. thanks, I think. I'm usually not that angsty. I'm simply in a mood as of now. That's all. I've no desire to be any more depressed than I already am. ;)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Sethriel said:
Heh.. thanks, I think. I'm usually not that angsty. I'm simply in a mood as of now. That's all. I've no desire to be any more depressed than I already am. ;)

Pro-zac, ANYONE??

Sethriel

silent show [let it go]
Meh, Prozac schmozac. I don't need drugs to fix myself. I need a mirror and a revelation.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Sethriel said:
Meh, Prozac schmozac. I don't need drugs to fix myself. I need a mirror and a revelation.
More like a hope & a prayer.