WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A drunken post from a stupid bastard

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Hi. Well, it was an eventful st patricks day, drank a little.. twas a good night. Got to see my friend Amy who I havent seen in a long long time. It was great to see her again.

The only problem is, i found out, beyond my control, that i fucking wanted her bad. although the inebriation might have aided this cause, ive sobered up slightly by now and imstill pretty sure i want her bad.

Shes got a boyfriend, ive got a girlfriend, and weve been friends for quite a while, although we havent seen each other in almost ayear prior to this. We made plans to hang out again tomarrow and get wasted. This could be potentially... interesting...

Just wondering what anybody's thoughts were before I went through with this tomarrow.

gummi_

Tenderony
I'd suggest making sure you don't do anything stupid out with her tomorrow that might put your relationship with your girlfriend in jeapordy.

Wait until your sure about how you feel, maybe try and find out if she has the same kinda feelings for you ... if you hook up once and then nothing comes of it you may ruin the friendship youve got as well as the relationship with your girlfriend ...

Just make sure you know the potential consequences before you do something you might regret, i suppose.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I'm with gummi weigh out your consequinces before you do anything crazy. You could end up losing 2 friends and a girlfriend. even if it does work with her you will be trading 2 friends for one. Think about it carefully.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Well, I'm not really worried about losing either friendship, my girlfriend is at home in Buffalo, 360 miles away from where I am right now, and this Amy chick and I have always been pretty close friends. I know she wants my junk, so we'll see what happens later today. :D

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
Well, I'm not really worried about losing either friendship, my girlfriend is at home in Buffalo, 360 miles away from where I am right now, and this Amy chick and I have always been pretty close friends. I know she wants my junk, so we'll see what happens later today. :D
Go for it! Wish you the best. Don't forget the whisky. :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ChilianFuckFace said:
Go for it! Wish you the best. Don't forget the whisky. :thumbsup:
Heh, the girl likes that flavored vodka shit, you know that smirnoff twisted crap, so I might just pick up a bottle of that. Last time we drank that together she pulled my pants down literally begging to give me a blow job. I was like "holy shit!" but I had to make her stop because my girlfriend was in the other room.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
tbsrk said:
Heh, the girl likes that flavored vodka shit, you know that smirnoff twisted crap, so I might just pick up a bottle of that. Last time we drank that together she pulled my pants down literally begging to give me a blow job. I was like "holy shit!" but I had to make her stop because my girlfriend was in the other room.
damn......see in my opinion u should stick around with ur girl and not let that "slut" ruin ur relationship.....ask yourself is it really worth it?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
DIZNUTS said:
damn......see in my opinion u should stick around with ur girl and not let that "slut" ruin ur relationship.....ask yourself is it really worth it?
Dude! His girl is over 360 miles away... He can't let the oportunity pass by. Plus is obvious the friend wants something more than just a friendly hug.

What she doesn't know, doesn't hurt!

Let's hope your girl doesn't read wtf.com...

ChilianFuckFace said:
Dude! His girl is over 360 miles away... He can't let the oportunity pass by. Plus is obvious the friend wants something more than just a friendly hug.

What she doesn't know, doesn't hurt!

Let's hope your girl doesn't read wtf.com...
Ok....Ill bite....why are you a fuck face ?

lol well i'm too late for my oppinion :( your probably out with amy chewing your nails, trying to decide wether you should go for it or not. your waiting in anticipation to see if shes gonna tug down your pants again and beg to blow you. i'm waiting to see how this drama ends.*puts popcorn in microwave*
but the way i see it you have a couple options:
1- blame it on the booze(if you do it)
2-if your girlfriend is in another state or city (like on road trip) its not cheating
3-don't do anything due to you have too much to lose in your girlfriend and you'd never want to hurt her by cheeting
4-get too pissed so you can't get it up, then no worries :D
good luck

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Hit that man!
She has a boyfriend. She has just as much to lose as you. She'll keep her mouth shut.

Now let's talk long term plans. Can you think of anyway that you can manipulate your girlfriend into consenting to a threesome with this girl.

Think man; think. You have a virtual utopia in your reach!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
:D You are an ever-guiding force in life Max. I can always count on you looking out for my wellbeing.

Well tonight was a fun night, nothing to extreme happened, but I did get a few kisses in and actually acted like a gentleman, I know I am just as shocked as you are.

Maybe in the future it may blossom into something nice, but for now I just didnt want to push anything. I just let what would be, be. And it be'ed. Or whatever the past tense of "be" is.

Peace, I'm off to bed.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
tbsrk said:
:D You are an ever-guiding force in life Max. I can always count on you looking out for my wellbeing.

Well tonight was a fun night, nothing to extreme happened, but I did get a few kisses in and actually acted like a gentleman, I know I am just as shocked as you are.

Maybe in the future it may blossom into something nice, but for now I just didnt want to push anything. I just let what would be, be. And it be'ed. Or whatever the past tense of "be" is.

Peace, I'm off to bed.
damn no sucky sucky? i know i know shes not a cheap korean hooker......but u kissed her so you already cheated...might as well went for the good stuff