WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Bug Report A few bug notes to myself...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Did a little update today, and still have a few bugs to work out.

• Page number link nav is not aligning to the left properly on topic list page.
  • Incorrectly sized reaction icons on topic list page.
  • Both reactions side-bar and reactions "tab" in member profiles are displaying (choose one).
  • Primary and Call-To-Action buttons are not identical in size & alignment.
  • Fix Button Group Colors

Jason

Founder
Found it.. What's New in the smallest mobile viewport.

Jason

Founder
OK, I think that's all taken care of! Thanks for the report!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
OK, I think that's all taken care of! Thanks for the report!
Yes, sorry, that weird username thing was showing up in any of the opened forum views. That particular screenshot was from the using the New Posts buttAn.

It is fixed now on my phone at least.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I got this when I came to this site:
View attachment 10537
I only had this happen a few time with this site, but then it started to happen with other sites as well such as YouTube. That caused the embedded YouTube videos on this site to all show up as solid white rectangles that could not be played. :confused:

As it turns out the problem was that the clock on my computer was about a week behind. Ever since daylight savings time started this year, my computer's clock has been losing an hour every time I boot up. I had tried to reset the time, but stupid Windows 8.1 tells me I do not have permission and that I should contact my computer's administrator. However, my account is an administrator! I even ran the Command Prompt as administrator and then ran the time program. Again, it told me I do not have a required privilege. I ended up setting the time through the BIOS by pressing F2 (repeatedly) when my computer booted. I do not know why this bug with the clock losing an hour is showing itself now. For years it was not a problem. :mad: