WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A few questions

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
Alright I admiktr that Ihave had my fair shares of bad relationships and all. But my question is why is it more often then not the female wants to still be friends after breaking up. I mean I dont have a problem with it and stuff but it does feel rather aquward doesnt it. Anyways if you can answer that then answer this. Why does it seem people always are telling me and others I know that we wouold be more happy if we were dating?

Couldn't tell ya. I've never wanted to be friends with any of my exes. :happysad:

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
I cant say I have stayed friends with an ex, sorry. :confuse:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I have stayed friends (or at least in good terms) with all of my ex's except for one, she's a fucking maniac :confuse:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Because if they are doing the breaking up, and have no real reason than wanting a strange cock, they feel bad. They then feel the need to use lines like "I don't want to hurt you" or " I still care about you" and such retarded shit as that. They will then say they want to be friends in some vain attempt to make peace where none should be made. The best bet if someone breaks your heart is to just never talk to them again. Fuck making amends. Do it in a couple of years. It's impossible right away.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Because if they are doing the breaking up, and have no real reason than wanting a strange cock, they feel bad. They then feel the need to use lines like "I don't want to hurt you" or " I still care about you" and such retarded shit as that. They will then say they want to be friends in some vain attempt to make peace where none should be made. The best bet if someone breaks your heart is to just never talk to them again. Fuck making amends. Do it in a couple of years. It's impossible right away.
How fucking true you are. I couldn't agree more.

I still have problems looking my ex in the eye.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Agreed, you don't need them in your life anymore. I tried once didn't work. Don't bother being there friends it just not worth it.

i think that if they still want to be your friend then what they really want is to still be with you. So, if you still want to be with them then say yes to being friends for a while and then eventually you will be back together. And if they don't ask to be friends then they have moved on and so should you. but it all really depends on who it is.

then again, they say lets be friends because they can determine if they want to be with you or not without ever telling you. if they choose to be with you then bam. but if not you'll just think that she wanted to be friends all along.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
It may be different if you're older, but I'm friends with most of my exes... In fact one of them lives down the street from me :thumbsup: lol... I just figure that they're people - I can look past the fact that stuff happened between us, and that we have to get on with our lives ...

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
my thing is that my recent ex said she wanted to still be friends and shit then she goes and starts talking shit about me behind my back. I mean come on WTF is with that bull shit!

stuntboy

P-towns finest
umm...

rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt
its better 2 just be friends with benefits sometimes

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
stuntboy said:
rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt
its better 2 just be friends with benefits sometimes
Not that YOU'D know. :rolleyes:

don't say another word about the situation at hand. Simply go and confront the girl before things get out of wack. as in "being friends" like i said she might want to still be more than that, so what you do is play along for a while.

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
be that as it may I am now well over her ass and have been for sometime now.

just ask her why then over and over and over and over until you find out why it is that she wants to be your friend. if she gives you something that you don't like then tell her thats not good enough. and just keep going from there.

diamond

The nice guy
Exes are exes for a damn good reason.
It is a bit silly to go straight to good friends unless it was a joint decision on a fizzled out relationship.

I don't know why people say everyone would be happier in a relationship. Some of us are too damned independant and happy to have the bed to themselves.

It's the Female way of trying not to be the "Bad-Guy" in the whole mess. They think if you can still be friends, it's somehow less bad than just crushing your heart into a million bite-size chunks... ahem, sorry, my bad...