WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A few things to ask Jason

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I was going to put this in Feedback/Suggestions, but I'm locked out of there.

Anyway, i was rummaging through the calender (of all places) and noticed although i have my birthday set, it doesnt show up as a members bday.

am i not loved?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
fcc, we've been through this many times, its a waste of bandwith for our 56k users....and i dont really see the point...

Jung

???
Premium
I Hate The FCC said:
I've got a suggestion, let us use images in our sigs! :thumbsup:
There is no way to make the forum software restrict them to a certain size, so it would require custom code. Are you going to write the code for that? With that in mind, it would take too much effort for mods to police the sigs; people would put huge images in them and it would be annoying. It's just a bad idea.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
tbsrk said:
i was rummaging through the calender (of all places) and noticed although i have my birthday set, it doesnt show up as a members bday.

am i not loved?
http://www.wtf.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2006-1-24&c=1

Seems to show fine for me...

Also remember, it will not show your name in the main calendar listing if there are too many birthdays to list for that day (like over 5-6 or something).. You will have to click on the general 'birthdays' link instead. This is so it won't stretch the neat tables on a day with too many birthdays.

Last edited:

Slacker

Postaholic
I think I have posted this in another thread but just for shits and giggles I tryed to play hangman under the home listings and it says I don't have permission.:confused:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Linksy said:
I think I have posted this in another thread but just for shits and giggles I tryed to play hangman under the home listings and it says I don't have permission.:confused:
It hasn't been reinstalled yet...

Jason

Founder
Yes, we're waiting for an update to that add-on. :)

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Hey Jason we care!

Anyhow, I looked for this and couldn't find it, maybe my search fu sucks this morning. It seems reputation isn't going up for me. I've got lots of positive reps in my CP of late, but it enever changed my base Rep. Could be it takes a while to add on? Thanks in advance.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
JLXC said:
Anyhow, I looked for this and couldn't find it, maybe my search fu sucks this morning. It seems reputation isn't going up for me. I've got lots of positive reps in my CP of late, but it enever changed my base Rep. Could be it takes a while to add on? Thanks in advance.
It's working as designed.

Jason

Founder
Brit.. We're not completely unreasonable here..

Any female members who wish to have an increase in rep, well a picture is worth a thousand words...