WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A few words as I join this community...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdDegreeBurn

Sodomized by Lenin
:mfinger: FUCK YOU :mfinger:

This site is stupid and gay, and you are all emofags. Die you filthy motherfuckers.

:gun: :sword: :bomb:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
ThirdDegreeBurn said:

This site is stupid and gay, and you are all emofags. Die you filthy motherfuckers.

the quality of your post impresses me. i like the large letters, and even more i like the gun, sword, and bomb. having all three really adds to the insult level. im going ot go write in my blog about how i was insulted on the internet and then ill write a crappy poem, and then ill cut myself. good day.

oh yeh, welcome ot the site fucker?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
ThirdDegreeBurn said:

Gimme a "B", gimme an "A", gimme an "N"!!!
What's that spell? Enjoy your stay. Pfft!

keebs

Particinator
Hey Ass Hole, Just Remeber We Never Asked For You To Join This Site You Came Here, We Didn't Come To You! DUMBASS

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
ThirdDegreeBurn said:
a bunch of stupid stuff that's still less of an insult than one of Descent's goofy pictures
YAY!!! I'm emo! Geht is EMO too. You can tell by is overbearing crotchety attitude. He's as emo as a steroid raging pit bull with rabbies.

Welcome to the site spooge muffin.

gehtfuct said:
Gimme a "B", gimme an "A", gimme an "N"!!!
What's that spell? Enjoy your stay. Pfft!
i'll just quote big daddy G :mfinger: fucktard, go join freekin new grounds.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
It's quite possible that you are expressing your own inner doubts and fears with that first post. Welcome to WTF and if you shut the fuck up, open your mind, you might learn something junior. Otherwise go to some other lame ass site and STFU. Thanks and :mfinger:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
For your information, I like being dirty, douchebag!

God kids these days high on fucking sugar everywhere you go. It's like invasion of the fucking blue smurfs. Fucking crazy!

keebs said:
Hey Ass Hole, Just Remeber We Never Asked For You To Join This Site You Came Here, We Didn't Come To You! DUMBASS
Hey that might be an acronym...let's see...

HAH JR WNAFYTJTSYCHWDCTY

Yup. An acronym all right.

Anyways, welcome to the site ThirdDegreeBurn.
loser

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
"WTF, what a gay site, what a bunch of emo fags." ThirdDegreeBurn says as he presses the Join button.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I lost the lube...

/me spits on his wang.

This is going to hurt you more than it's going to hurt me...

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
ThirdDegreeBurn said:

awww, did someone get grounded for not cleaning his room? quit whining. No one likes a whiny bitch, especially when no one KNOWS that whiny bitch. For the record, most of us hate emo. take your own life, please.

ThirdDegreeBurn said:

Lets see if we're gay and you joined the site guess what You're a fucking homo too . Another noob that will be here for a week or two, and get bannned. Do us all a favor and fuck off. Enjoy your short stay.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
As everyone said before:

Lets all take the time to relize what the noob did to himself, he made himself like a fucking asshat... Ban is coming near you...

I'm_Darth_Vader said:
As everyone said before:

Lets all take the time to relize what the noob did to himself, he made himself like a fucking asshat... Ban is coming near you...
:rofl: this quote kills me. i'm giggling like crazy. i don't know if its the beer or the sheer stupidity of it :rolleyes:. well the n00b maybe a moron, but darth and linksy are just as dumb for judging new members :p. yup i say keep up the good work you 2, jonny needs help in the stupidity department!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ThirdDegreeBurn said:

the only thing that could have made that post better is flashing lights and shiny pictures, OH and if it was written by someone with a brain capacity larger than that of a fourth grader.

Status
Not open for further replies.