A friendly word of advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
17,278
7,885
637
I'm sure we all agree that having a diverse sex life is a good thing. But there's a limit.
If your partner ever says let's try something new tonight, ask what it is before agreeing.

And by all means decline if it involves, leather straps, three midgets, something from the tool shed, a jar of mayo, an august week two 1994 TV guide, a lama, and a box of roofing nails.

Trust me..........just don't.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,951
0
0
it's more fun if you make her agree to be blindfolded and then do whatever you want.

the best is getting back at your girlfriend for cheating on you by blindfolding her, tying her up, and giving her to three drity ghetto looking guys you met on the street that you made promise to be quiet.

a month after swapping out her birth control pills for some placebo.

~ dan ~
 

Lawdawg428

Ranter
781
0
16
first clevland steamer thats fucking nasty, second the nasty getto boy idea is funny as hell when added to the birth control thing
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,951
0
0
yup. after you escort the three dirty ass illegals out, you tell her yourself that you're never gonna see her again.

then when she sues you for child support, you just say "wait until the baby's born, or we could do a fetal paternity test if you're that concerned, whore."
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
MaxPower said:

And by all means decline if it involves, leather straps, three midgets, something from the tool shed, a jar of mayo, an august week two 1994 TV guide, a lama, and a box of roofing nails.

Trust me..........just don't.
Thats just taking the fun out of it. You buzzkiller.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
morelos said:
it's more fun if you make her agree to be blindfolded and then do whatever you want.

the best is getting back at your girlfriend for cheating on you by blindfolding her, tying her up, and giving her to three drity ghetto looking guys you met on the street that you made promise to be quiet.

a month after swapping out her birth control pills for some placebo.

~ dan ~
Sounds like you've done that one before......

I prefer a more direct method, like a knife in the offending perineal area.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,616
2,333
537
dustinzgirl said:
Sounds like you've done that one before......

I prefer a more direct method, like a knife in the offending perineal area.
eeEEEeee!*shaking violently*

D...you're starting to scare the FUCK out of me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.