WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A Fucking Love Triangle

It's like been many years (infact about 2 years from now) since i got to know her and I was of course fuckingly attached. The best fucking moment was to get fuckingly involved with her and we both had a fucking great time. It was just some fucking secret that I had to keep and felt the fucking burden. WTF, really had to keep and slip myself to indignity just to help myself feel better. And I tot, what the fuck should i do now.. to tell the fucking truth or not....it was just tormenting not to tell the fucking truth and there the other one was truthfully true to me. and me, just playing my fucking time to get my self of her. aaarrrggghhh.the bets bets moment came when i decided that the fucking attitude should come to lite and there seemingly just told the truth about my fucking affair. things started to get bad of course ... and fuck, there i was came back crawling back to the true one and made my self in despair about my fucking love for the other one. i really dun know what the fuck was i doing then....and now i feel that what i have done was fucking damn wrong abt crawling back...coz i was fucking suffering inside. and the dumped one just left in despair too. WTF.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
zailin235 said:
It's like been many years (infact about 2 years from now) since i got to know her and I was of course fuckingly attached. The best fucking moment was to get fuckingly involved with her and we both had a fucking great time. It was just some fucking secret that I had to keep and felt the fucking burden. WTF, really had to keep and slip myself to indignity just to help myself feel better. And I tot, what the fuck should i do now.. to tell the fucking truth or not....it was just tormenting not to tell the fucking truth and there the other one was truthfully true to me. and me, just playing my fucking time to get my self of her. aaarrrggghhh.the bets bets moment came when i decided that the fucking attitude should come to lite and there seemingly just told the truth about my fucking affair. things started to get bad of course ... and fuck, there i was came back crawling back to the true one and made my self in despair about my fucking love for the other one. i really dun know what the fuck was i doing then....and now i feel that what i have done was fucking damn wrong abt crawling back...coz i was fucking suffering inside. and the dumped one just left in despair too. WTF.
dude i'm confused

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
zailin,
You did your best to be honest. Perhaps you made a mistake in the first place, but that cannot be undone There is no use worrying about it now. You need to move on and learn from it. Use this experience to choose your path more wisely going forward.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
zailin235 said:
i type of person i can't stand is someone who says fuck for no apparent reason

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
zailin235 said:

ok..ok..Umm I need to know...How old are you? I am not trying to insult or anything, but you really need to work on grammer and word usage. I am not claiming that I am an English Major or anything, but holy hell! (I would count how many times he said fuck...but I am too tired.)

what
the
fuck

let out your anger.... then type it again buddy

(minus the fucks)

magnolia

Postaholic
zailin235 said:
Think u could have said fuck a few more times? And if I can understand u right, u had an affair and told ur gf at the time about it and dumped the girl u had the affair with and now u and the girl who u had the affair with are misserable? U have one of two options, U can dump ur current gf for the gal u had the affair with OR u can suck it up and deal with the fact that things will never be the same. But this only applys if i understood u correctly. :p

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
I hate people like you. We all make mistakes, but then you really mess things up, and make one of the most incoherent posts i have ever seen under insignificant OTHERS; seems you are the insignificant one. Straighten up your life and find your loyalties.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
zailin235 said:
Come again?

thomasca

Clitpickle
zailin235 said:

... What?

Really, quit swearing so much, and make your post brief and readable.

tzedek

Original Member
zailin235 said:
wtfspeakengrishnoob