WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A general question

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright, I'm fairly sure this doesn't belong in Insignificant Others, since it's got nothing to do with emotion.

What is the sexiest thing about a person? If you were just going to select somebody at random, without conversation, dating, or any communication, what would be their most outstanding feature?

If you're still not clear, I'm looking for answers like "Legs" or "Ass"...

For me, it's a person's lips and their upper backs. For some reason, sexy backs are just... dead sexy. And lips are the same with me.

What's all of yours?

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Got to have an ass on her..... :p

Is it just me or does anyone else agree that black girls have some of the most outstanding asses? :D

for me... it's gotta be the eyes... deep pools of mystery.
and the lips.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Clutchtwice said:
Is it just me or does anyone else agree that black girls have some of the most outstanding asses? :D
I think it's on more of an ass-by-ass basis... I.E., a white girl can have a huge ass, just like a black girl can, just like a girl of any race can.

But yes. Asses are one of my favorites.

Edit:// And I'd like to see some women's opinions too.

lynduhland

Prone to Bad Karma
i'd love nice lips and eyes...and a nice firm...a$$ :p

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
NoSubstance said:
I think it's on more of an ass-by-ass basis... I.E., a white girl can have a huge ass, just like a black girl can, just like a girl of any race can.

But yes. Asses are one of my favorites.

Edit:// And I'd like to see some women's opinions too.

:thumbsup: well put

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
first thing i notice is hair and eyes....after those i'm hooked, as long as the personality is my type too

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Different girls (and people in general) have different things that stand out, can't be limited to one feature. It's how it all fits together for me, I'm very big on things being in proportion to each other. She can't have a huge rack and no ass to match, or vice versa, you know what I'm saying. And some girls just have outstanding eyes, others lips or hair. If I had to pick, I'd say my favorite feature range is probably the torso, from the neck to the bottom of the ass. But at the same time, if she doesn't have a nice face, that'll just fuck it up for me, no matter what she's packin.
Never underestimate how much a personality can change one's perception of how attractive the person seems. A good sense of humor and a little attitude can go a long way for me. Of course, if she's a bitch, then fuck her.

tzedek

Original Member
personality... generally i dont talk to many girls that are overly attractive. lol. With my gf its all about the smile tho.... i dont why.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
NoSubstance said:
Alright, I'm fairly sure this doesn't belong in Insignificant Others, since it's got nothing to do with emotion.

What is the sexiest thing about a person? If you were just going to select somebody at random, without conversation, dating, or any communication, what would be their most outstanding feature?

If you're still not clear, I'm looking for answers like "Legs" or "Ass"...

For me, it's a person's lips and their upper backs. For some reason, sexy backs are just... dead sexy. And lips are the same with me.

What's all of yours?
I notice you said "Person" not "woman" Hmmm.............. J/k

I have a number of physical appearance traits that I like in a woman. Sometimes she doesn't even have to be that good looking but there may be one thing about her that is sexy. I like all the standard stuff; Attractive ass, legs, breasts.
But there's a number of subtle things too. Like girls that look smart or otherwise studious; certain types of glasses give this appearance. (I love a smart or geek chick). Then it can go the other way. There are sometimes when a girl dresses sluty can be a turn on; often after I've had a few Johnny Walker on the rocks.

Oh yeah.

After a few drinks about anything is appealing.

Ze eyes boss, ze eyes!

I'm a sucker for a deadly gaze.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Oh yeah.

After a few drinks about anything is appealing.

Ze eyes boss, ze eyes!

I'm a sucker for a deadly gaze.
You're not fooling anyone. We all know you like looking at the back of a womans head.

Oh yeah, and when the hair's really long, I like to pretend I'm riding a horse....

Oh.

Sorry, got lost in that one for a second.

Well, whatever a few beers can't fix in a woman's looks, a paper bag will.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Gotta have good teeth. A girl could have a tottally hot body, but then, if she doesn't have good teeth, I'll only be able to concentrate on her nasty teeth. Good Straight Pearls, and I'm down. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Oh yeah, and when the hair's really long, I like to pretend I'm riding a horse....

Oh.

Sorry, got lost in that one for a second.

Well, whatever a few beers can't fix in a woman's looks, a paper bag will.
I like women with long hair too. But I like to tie the hair around my waist and pass her off as a belt buckle.

MaxPower said:
I like women with long hair too. But I like to tie the hair around my waist and pass her off as a belt buckle.

They sell those kinda belt buckles in China I think.

Such a lovely culture.

Descent

Hella Constipated
MaxPower said:
Like girls that look smart or otherwise studious; certain types of glasses give this appearance. (I love a smart or geek chick). Then it can go the other way. There are sometimes when a girl dresses sluty can be a turn on; often after I've had a few Johnny Walker on the rocks.
FUCKS YEAH! W00T! GO MAX!

Fuck I love chicks with glasses.

For me, I like asian chicks, mainly because they are petite, and they have a nice skin tone. I like eyes, hands, feet, legs, back, anything. Oh yeah, they can't be hairy (Sorry, no Italians :)), and they must have small to medium T&A.

she needs to have a head atached to her neck, and have to have atleast one arm and one leg.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
MaxPower said:
I notice you said "Person" not "woman" Hmmm.............. J/k
Way to take the most obvious route to insulting me! :thumbsup:

Hahah. I knew somebody was going to call me on that even as I was writing it... :)

shep

Local alcoholic
She has to have a couple of teeth and no black eye's.Wooden leg will be taken into consideration :thumbsup: