WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A glass just broke and shattered on my waterbed

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
So um, I was checking my email when suddenly I hear this crash from behind me... I look back and wow, broken glass, all over my waterbed. (it fell from my dresser, which is right next to my waterbed) And of course since I don't believe in making my bed, the blankets had moved over, exposing the water mattress. So now there's tiny shards of glass in between the wood frame and the water mattress. Great. :(

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I hate waterbeds, they are so unconfortable!!

i sleep on a nice soft king size bed...

sorry to hear about your waterbed though. take a vacum and suck up all the tiny bits of glass!

Slacker

Postaholic
Ya my freind had a water bed and he had a little tiny hole in it. But the story is that they are hard to replace.

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
I hate waterbeds, they are so unconfortable!!

i sleep on a nice soft king size bed...

sorry to hear about your waterbed though. take a vacum and suck up all the tiny bits of glass!
Hehe, the funny thing is I just tried to, but my room exploded into a cloud of burnt rubber smell. Our vaccuum is obviously broken.

I was thinking about replacing my waterbed for a regular bed, anyway, because my back is like, hi, I'm in pain.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
well then take all the water out of the water bed and then try to get all the glass off of it!!

there is always a solution!! :thumbsup:

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
well then take all the water out of the water bed and then try to get all the glass off of it!!

Haha, yeah... I could do that.
It'd take forever, and I prolly wouldn't have a bed to sleep on tonight, but I could do that.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Well its better then getting a hole in it and not haveing a bed at all..

Sleep in the living room for the night and fill up your waterbed tommorw!!

Slacker

Postaholic
I'm_Darth_Vader said:

Guess what? It would be easier justr to go out and buy a new bed. Water bed are to hard to handle especailly with broken glass on it.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i didnt even know people still had waterbeds - i thought that was a thing of the past :-/

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
icka said:
i didnt even know people still had waterbeds - i thought that was a thing of the past :-/
Haha.. I know quite a few people with waterbeds, so I guess not :p

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
i wish i had a water bed.... matter of fact i wish i had a bed... i hate being poor :thumbsdn:

Slacker

Postaholic
Mr.Happy said:
i wish i had a water bed.... matter of fact i wish i had a bed... i hate being poor :thumbsdn:
I'm sure had a bed because you have enough money to buy a computer.

water beds are only good with a wavless matress materess. with the broken glass, your olny hope is to either get someone to help you pull the matress back and vaccum the glass out as you go or drain all the water and do it that way.
i can't sleep on them any more due to a bad back, i need a firm matress, guess you can say i love my matresses like i love my boys!

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Nymphchick said:
water beds are only good with a wavless matress materess. with the broken glass, your olny hope is to either get someone to help you pull the matress back and vaccum the glass out as you go or drain all the water and do it that way.
i can't sleep on them any more due to a bad back, i need a firm matress, guess you can say i love my matresses like i love my boys!
Haha, that last sentence brightened my day immensely.
I finally got my vaccuum to not be a jerk, so I got to vaccuum in it.. all is well in the world of my waterbed.. hooray