WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A good party....

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
So I decided to damn it all and go to where I wanted to party Thursday. There is a missing woman, who is still missing, and they were gonna block the area off for rescuers and searchers. I talked it over with my buddy and we said fuck it.

So we call another friend who said he wanted to go and sure enough he did and we picked him up and headed up the one hour drive to get there. Sure enough nobody is there! Much rejoicing in the car! We park and I carry down the ice chest the 1/2 mile or so (Dumb, and I'm still paying for it heh) and it's beautiful. Some drinking and smoking takes place and lo and behold, another person comes wandering down. We know him so we ask him to join in. About an hour later another friend shows up! Not bad for a thursday night in the middle of nowhere. About another hour later 2 hotties, with boyfriends in tow, show up! More of my friends. So now there's fucking 9 of us partying down! Then another guy shows up that knows one of the girls. Jesus. 10 people in the middle of nowhere with a breathtaking view of the meteor shower. I can't tell you how much fun I had, let's just say I was REAL bad and missed Fridays work because I was so sore from all the bullshit I did. It was so worth it.

Highlights in no particular order:

Meteors, Meteors, and fucking Meteors. Wow must have seen hundreds.

So much smoke... so much....

Rolling around on the hill with one cutie and her bf! What a weird but fun time.

Having the other cutie hang on me all night for "Warmth"

Making one guy laugh so hard he fell down.

Nicknaming one guy and everyone loved it. His GF is going to get him a t-shirt with it on it, the name "Buzzkill" It's silly because I meant the name as sort of an insult because the guy IS a buzzkill. Still, he knows it, hell everyone knows it apparently because they all called him Buzzkill for the rest of the night and he freaking enjoyed it.

My bud, the only one who was originally going to come, had a fucking blast talking to all the people I brought. He was really happy, and if you knew the guy, that's QUITE an accomplishment.

Didn't get home till 5:10 am.

I guess the moral of the story is sometimes just DO IT. Fuck what fears you have. I was really worried it was all going to be ruined, and come to find out if we had showed up an hour earlier it would have been a zoo of police, not really party provoking. To quote my bud he said "I don't care if the fucking president of the USA is up there, we're just going to walk in, sit down, and party."

And so we did..... :beerchug:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Sick. Sometimes I just feel like watching meteors and being with friends... that would be awesome... but I live in the city and even in the country its too bright to see stars... that blackout a while ago was great as it was in the middle of a meteor shower... i loved that... just going around on our bikes with flashing LEDS (which were really bright) and watching the meteor shower...

yeah, see, last time i fought for my right to party, i got grounded for a week

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That's awesome JLXC, I'm glad you got a great time out of it and everything went well.

Now there's only the question of, Why wasn't I invited?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Wicked JLXC... do it again next weekend, meteors or not :)

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
meh_it_all said:
That's awesome JLXC, I'm glad you got a great time out of it and everything went well.

Now there's only the question of, Why wasn't I invited?
Heh, there is that whole "You're so far away" thing. Though if I get enough notice I'll invite you next time ok? If you're serious PM me.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I understand JLXC, Im sure I couldn't of flown over in that time anyways. :(

Glad you had a good time though. :thumbsup: