WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A great Heil(!) to our internet Hitler.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Right, didn't exactly knew, where to place it, but i guess, here is fine.
So...it's about fucking racial texts on-line, but mainly in games. Yesterday i was playin' Counter-Strike (i know it's a deep shit for dumb people), and yet again (!) a fucking pseudo-nazi guy entered, who started throwing anti-jews, and anti-"******" shit on left and right. His nick name was Adolf Hitler, though it was written in 1337 lang., and here, yet again i must agree with </rant>. He was a twat for using the name, and a double one for writing it in leet.
So, the brain-fucked kiddo had several macro's ready, of which several, where as fallows :

"YOU KNOW WHY HITLER COMITED SUICIDE ? 'CAUSE HE GOT HIS GAS BILL"
Now oh my fucing God...isn't THAT hilarious ? Why then, i am not laughing ?
Or : "WE ARE PRO-KN&J-CLAN WE ARE KILLING ******S AND JEWS 24/7 !!!"
And etc, etc - there was a real lot of it.

And now my question to the public :
Was this little fuck, just a kid, who really didn't knew, what Hitler was doin' ? In that case, congrats to his parents...
Or was he a just a "wannabe-nazi" ? In that case, where do those guys come from ? I mean...being a fucking rasist, is just SO fucking reterded...
Bah....and i know, that some of you guys like jokes about jews an' stuff, but even jokes are pissing me of,(the one, with "how many jews will fit in a car", is so low and stupid, that i'm lacking words to describe it) because it is like you were laughing at "those stupid jews, whom got killed in milions. And as far the jokes are not about americans (or other nation), then i don't care".

So - is this just my own point of view ? Maybe i am just over reacting, because i'm polish, and ppl from my nation were killed in numbers as well ?
And WHY being a nazi on internet these days, is SO fucking "popular" ?

he's attention seeking... he'll look for something that will set him apart from everyone else, something with shock value, something to call attention to himself. and he's got it.

i would have to agree, just seeking attention. some people are sad enough to take those routes, just got to learn to ignore them, for they are everywhere. i have heard those kind of "jokes" since i was in my teens, mostly done by guys who think they are "cool" and are above any type of punishment :confused:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Mmm, have to agree with you people, thou a person seeking attention in this way, is (yet again) a bloody retard.

Descent

Hella Constipated
ATTENTION MODS: THIS IS A SERIOUS POST.

It varies.

Racist jokes are usually based on stereotypes; not hate. Also, I'm the most tolerant kid in my school, and I am part Polish and part German Jew, as well as Italian, German, British, Irish, and German. I'm mainly Italian, British, and German/German Jew.

Do I enjoy these jokes?

Yes. They are some of my favorite kinds.

For example (I made this one up, which I totally untrue, because my best friend is black, and he has a PC, and my other friend who is black has an ABS PC worth $2500, that I configured for him. There are plenty of rich black people where I live.):

Q: What do you call an African American guy with a really expensive computer?

A: There are no African American guys with really expensive computers.

Totally untrue, and complete bullshit, just like 100% of the other racist jokes out there. It's based on a stereotype, which makes it funny to me. Downright racism is offensive, such as hating the race, and not using a stereotype.

Lighten up. I laugh about everything serious, and therefore I never really get offended by anything. Hell, I've been called a "Dumb Kike" by a racist kid in my school, and I really don't care. All I know is that I am better than them, smarter than them, and will grow up to make millions, unlike them. My I.Q. is 135, and he's calling me dumb?! He should return to the south, where he belongs.

I do hate racists, but certain racist jokes aren't funny, i.e. "The pizza and the Jew" joke. That one offended me.

By the way: My whole family is Atheist.

Off topic: Do you love rats, Bibas? They are my favorite animals.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Descent said:
Do I enjoy these jokes?

Yes. They are some of my favorite kinds.

For example (I made this one up

Q: What do you call an African American guy with a really expensive computer?

A: There are no African American guys with really expensive computers.
Yeah, this one is really poor(even if not marking it as a "racial" joke)...and NOT even funny.

Descent said:
Totally untrue, and complete bullshit, just like 100% of the other racist jokes out there. It's based on a stereotype, which makes it funny to me.
Yeah right - jokes about "greedy" jews are made on stereotypes. And they can be funny.
But let me bring in this joke (from wtf joke forum) :

Q: How many jews will fit in a car ?

A: 100. 2 on the front sits, 3 on the back ones, and 95 in the ash tray.

OH SHIT ! IS THIS A STEREOTYPE ? Well, i think NOT. And there's NO way, that jokes like this will become funny to me.

Replace "Jews" with "East Berliners" and that joke is based on stereotype. Maybe.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
who cares. dont bother yourself over stuff like that , when you do the person that said it wins.

</rant>

Tenderony
Was he any good? It's probably because he gets owned every second of his life when he plays cs. Spouts some shit to make people type then gets a few frags.

</rant>

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Well, actually, he was killing his team mates all the time, and when he stopped, we all realized he was using aimbot and wallhack, because 'somehow' half of our team was getting killed just at the start of each round.(dunno how, 'cause even aimbot and wallhack can't give you such a cheatish power...or can they ?) And so it appeard that the server hadn't got any cheat-protection...*sigh*, all i could do was quit the bloody server. (the curse of playing on randomly chosen servers, aye ?)

i agree that stereotypical jokes can be funny, but this guy has clearly taken it too far and absorbed it into his lifestyle

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
How do you call a black guy in a BMW?

A thief... :thumbsup:

Where I live I've never seen racial discrimination. Blacks Whites Yellows and Purples all enjoy life with each others company. Racism = Redneck shit