A great word...

chaos731

Atrocities Cinema.com
SouthWolf said:
define it and use in a sentence pls

Shunt - v. - 1. A word that begins with "S" and ends in "hunt", 2. to shunt (as in "Bobby got shunted" or "you're in need of a good shunting")

Used in a sentence:

"Shunt is a funny word, you sperm-gurgling cunt muscle!"

:roll:

It's just a funny word, you dolt.

Seriously, webster's defines it as "The act or process of turning aside or moving to an alternate course". It's also used to define the act of fucking or being fucked in, shall we say, a less than conventional place (and no, I'm not talking about the back of a fucking Volkswagen).

...and thus the whole fuckin' humor of the thing is destroyed...

Thanks, pally.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
I was just being a smartarse. It is still a funny word bc now it can be used to own ppl. I.E. Go shunt yourself while on a port o potty.

icka

:)
skunt = smelly cunt :-D. it doesnt necessarily mean you HAVE a smelly cunt.. to call a person a skunt means they have a shitty personality.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mine is close like that, but not entirely.
Skut - (ADJ) The merge between the word "Slut" and "Skank", hence the word "Skut".
:thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
chaos731 said:
"Shunt is a funny word, you sperm-gurgling cunt muscle!"

that is the funnies bust i've heard so far on this forum that i can think of at this moment :thumbsup:

chaos731

Atrocities Cinema.com
DIZNUTS said:
that is the funnies bust i've heard so far on this forum that i can think of at this moment :thumbsup:

Why thank you...
(takes bow)...

Thank you very much...

How do you like "anus-blistering cock lesion"?

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
how about an "enima withdrawal patient in a comatose with highheals being raped by a dinosaur in hershy park's staff lounge, becuase u cant talk you're gagged by your own tounge that's swollen from 50k bee stings, and their cousin beedrill....and you're a weiner"

chaos731

Atrocities Cinema.com
Zickddot said:
how about an "enima withdrawal patient in a comatose with highheals being raped by a dinosaur in hershy park's staff lounge, becuase u cant talk you're gagged by your own tounge that's swollen from 50k bee stings, and their cousin beedrill....and you're a weiner"

Hmmm...not too bad, but "shunt" is still better.

It's literally simplicity made flesh.