WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines a homicid ,suicide, or overdose in my town

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
in my town ,Stafford county virginia, on thursday or wendsday i forgot......a dead body was found next to the playground in my subdivision in a car..............a neighbor saw the body and called the cops................ it has not been on the news because they notified the family friday morning..............i find out that its a man from maryland who came into my subdivision and either got shot or shot his face off with a pistol...................when they brought the body to the mourge the body had traces of crack,poisin and tylenol..........so the cops are trying to find out why he died..................was it a murder, suicide, or overdose................this reminds me of an episode of C.S.I.
:feedback:

G's-up

Postaholic
I would imagine if he is missing his face........the gun did it...... :)

G's-up

Postaholic
It would seem you could rule out overdose since someone who overdoses couldnt shot themselves in the face.......now a murder or suicide they should be able to tell which one pretty quickly .... does the guy have the pistol in his hand with gun powder anywhere on his hands......what angle was the shot fired from?? It would seem that they could get a pretty quick resolution as to the cause of death just off of these couple of questions....... :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
the window was open the bullet went left to right.......the gun was outside the car so the guy could have shot himself and then then dropped the gun or have been shot and the murderer left his gun at the scene

G's-up

Postaholic
If the guy shot himself he will have gun powder residue on his hands......which would make it a suicide....if he doesnt have any gun powder on his hands anywhere than it was a homicide......

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
G's-up said:
If the guy shot himself he will have gun powder residue on his hands......which would make it a suicide....if he doesnt have any gun powder on his hands anywhere than it was a homicide......
..........................don't know