WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A Little Sad

danea55

Lady of the Blue Rose
Ok, this is my first 'rant' though it's not really to do precisely that...One of my best friends just had her baby and she was supposed to call me so that I could try and manage to fly up there to help her with the birth but she never called me. I'm happy that the baby and her are both healthy and fine, I just feel hurt that she didn't call to tell me. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Love to all!

love always~Danea

bnccoder

Postaholic
At least we were special enough to get the email after she had it :rolleyes:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I'm sorry for your friends inability to see how important it was for you.

Hopefully the baby wont become a spike between you.

Good luck.

tonicipriani

Canadian Weed Demon
i dont know why

but ure frend over there might actually not want you to see it

BigTexMarine25

how YOU doin'?
my guess would be that when the time came, she was in either so much pain or had alot going on, that it slipped her mind. talk to her about it to find out. what do you have to lose?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You shouldn't be sad. You should be happy. Your friend just had a baby. That is a really important part of her life. As stated by the previous poster. It probably slipped her mind. Can you imagine having to deal with all the daily situations plus having a baby. That can drive anyone insane. You should call her up and congratulate her. Offer your help in anything she needs. I am sure she is waiting for your call.

danea55

Lady of the Blue Rose
Thanks

Thank you all for your support. Your advice is noted and will definately be considered. To all I wish a good day and a better life. Happy ranting! Love yas.

love always~Danea