WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A lot in common

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Fred said:
does anyone else here think that imnotangry and mrnewbie. have a lot in common or is it just me?

So...is it just him? Or is this the truth? Whatcha got to say, mr. noob?

I put this in Bait and Tackle for us to be able to describe our feelings fully...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well their both dickheads and their both banned so thats 2 things and the last one makes this post irelivent (spelling) as we shouldnt be talking about the asshole of the past an if i get blocked and leave the site forever.... dont keep on going on about me okay?

Chris

Sick Bastard
YUCK FOU!!! said:
well their both dickheads and their both banned so thats 2 things and the last one makes this post irelivent (spelling) as we shouldnt be talking about the asshole of the past an if i get blocked and leave the site forever.... dont keep on going on about me okay?

Wtf? Anway, I get your point but mr. dickhead(a.k.a. mr newb) will soon beback...with enhanced plans...we gotta do something about it...

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, this is so damned pathetic, this forums people and its completeness..
Yanks who cant spell "for starters" thats just pathetic but hey they're yanks...

Now i just wanted to say FUCK YOU ALL, more are coming like Mr. Newbie and IMNOTANGRY, there not a fuck in the world you can do about it not even the very wanting but too nerdy chris

Edit: you idiot they're not the same person if you didnt notice.

Don't you brainless twits have something to do? Like homework? I should send examples of your writing skills, or lack thereof, to your teachers so they would keep you too busy with remedial work to spread your ignorant drivel.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
justwannasearch said:
Don't you brainless twits have something to do? Like homework? I should send examples of your writing skills, or lack thereof, to your teachers so they would keep you too busy with remedial work to spread your ignorant drivel.
and you're busy half to death or what?
I know you want to know our e-mail adresses so you'll have someone to talk to once in a while but thats aint gonna happen so forget all about that and do your remedial work.

Chris

Sick Bastard
justwannasearch said:

I hope you are refering to the obviously very sensitive "ITakeOffence"...

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Chris said:
I hope you are refering to the obviously very sensitive "ITakeOffence"...

oh, so im obviously sensitive now, im not the one crying because i wrote that kitana was the ugliest girl who ever walked the face of the planet...

Edit: who started this thread anyways :wstupid:

Chris

Sick Bastard
ITakeOffence said:
oh, so im obviously sensitive now, im not the one crying because i wrote that kitana was the ugliest girl who ever walked the face of the planet...Edit: who started this thread anyways :wstupid:
Um, yeah, crying, that is sooooo...me...anyway...I just said you were obviously gay...nothing more...

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Chris said:
Um, yeah, crying, that is sooooo...me...anyway...I just said you were obviously gay...nothing more...

if i were to cry it would be because she's so damned ugly nothing else.

you however cry because someone offends your "girlfriend", since you two never do anything you just pretend to be her boyfriend while you have your own boyfriend at the side.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Yes, dear, I think i's very brave of you to tell the whole forum that you asked me out, but you can't say "while you have your own boyfriend at the side.", remember, I haven't said yes to you yet...

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Chris said:
Yes, dear, I think i's very brave of you to tell the whole forum that you asked me out, but you can't say "while you have your own boyfriend at the side.", remember, I haven't said yes to you yet...
sorry, what was that, "i couldnt hear you cause you have a dick in your mouth"

Chris

Sick Bastard
Oh my god...you're using mr. newb's comments! I would never go out with someone who uses that kind of language

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Chris said:
Oh my god...you're using mr. newb's comments! I would never go out with someone who uses that kind of language

but you would sleep with them, mr newbie that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.