WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Notice A message to our valued WTF.com family...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
While ranting is our passion at WTF.com, living our lack of values means putting our staff, members, and community last. In keeping with our disingenuous spirit of service, impersonal connections, and lack of empathy, I, and our entire WTF.com team, remain committed to going below the usual standard to meet your ranting needs during this unprecedented time.

As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we wanted to outline the measures we are not taking to enhance WTF.com's safety and health protocols we have not practiced since 2004:

• WTF staff members have not received additional education on COVID-19 safety protocols;
  • We are not disinfecting all forums, media, member profiles, and chat rooms at increased intervals throughout the day with a hospital-grade cleaner;
  • We are not enhancing our staff member health policy to ensure staff members feel comfortable taking the time they need to take care of themselves. They belong here 24 hours a day.
For the inconvenience and anxiety of our most loathed visitors:

• We're all going to die.
  • See above.
To protect our families and yours, WTF.com will continue to closely monitor the situation and follow local, state and federal guidelines and amass a huge cache of toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and water for personal profit.

For almost 16 years, WTF.com has had the displeasure of serving you, and your families, not only a lack of quality content, but lasting disconnections (except that guy who got married - wtf?!). We know we will not get through this, but in the meantime continue to use the site until we're all dead.

Don't forget to buy a mask!
FU!

WTF.com

Brigand

Hoodrat
Human herd in dire need of culling. SEVEN-BILLION-PLUS is far too many!!! Thin the herd by SIX-BILLION and a couple hundred more for optimal results. If Africa was denuded of all human life the species would advance its mental status and if Islamic lands were scythed clean by Allah's will the human condition would advance some more.

Have a nice day!!!

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Human herd in dire need of culling. SEVEN-BILLION-PLUS is far too many!!! Thin the herd by SIX-BILLION and a couple hundred more for optimal results. If Africa was denuded of all human life the species would advance its mental status and if Islamic lands were scythed clean by Allah's will the human condition would advance some more.

Have a nice day!!!
I don't think Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, God, Vishnu, Buddha, Odin, Zeus, Jupiter, Wakan Tanka, Itzamna, Quetzalcoatl, et al, would agree with you.

• 1LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower and BRiT

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
It's ok because none of these people exist.
Banky Edwards: Alright, now see this? This is a four-way road, OK? And dead in the center is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now, at the end of each of these streets are four people, OK? Are you following?

Holden: Yeah.

Banky Edwards: Good. Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as fuck, agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we got Santa Claus, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?

Holden: What is this supposed to prove?

Banky Edwards: No, I'm serious. This is a serious exercise. It's like an SAT question. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first? The male-friendly lesbian, the man-hating dyke, Santa Claus, or the Easter bunny?

Holden: The man-hating dyke.

Banky Edwards: Good. Why?

Holden: I don't know.

Banky Edwards: Because the other three are figments of your fucking imagination!

đź’— Chasing Amy

• 1Like
Reactions: Scooter

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Banky Edwards: Alright, now see this? This is a four-way road, OK? And dead in the center is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now, at the end of each of these streets are four people, OK? Are you following?

Holden: Yeah.

Banky Edwards: Good. Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as fuck, agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we got Santa Claus, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?

Holden: What is this supposed to prove?

Banky Edwards: No, I'm serious. This is a serious exercise. It's like an SAT question. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first? The male-friendly lesbian, the man-hating dyke, Santa Claus, or the Easter bunny?

Holden: The man-hating dyke.

Banky Edwards: Good. Why?

Holden: I don't know.

Banky Edwards: Because the other three are figments of your fucking imagination!

đź’— Chasing Amy
I don't know, man. Some lesbians are nice.