WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A message.

SilverBane

Forever searching
Dearest Staci,

I see you in my dreams now, standing just before me, the smile on your face, just as I remember. The sweet smell of you brings me to my knees when I can not bare it any longer. For long, much to long, you have ceased to exhist here, your deep green eyes, I drift away into them each night, crying, pleeding as you walk away smiling. Dont you remember? A promise we both made, I would love you forever, and you I. Every dream a escape for me, at last your here, maybe only until I wake, but your soft skin to mine, your sweet lips, the warth you hold, you fade away into the mist of the storm, stepping slowly backwards still smiling, as I reach..

I miss you my love, my only, my heart forever yours, Ill pleed eachday till my day comes, when we will be one again. This sweet dream, for you, of you.

Yours,
Franz.

"I am sure ill get some unkind words for this, I dont know, i feel it just had to be said.-.-"

SilverBane said:
Dearest Staci,

I see you in my dreams now, standing just before me, the smile on your face, just as I remember. The sweet smell of you brings me to my knees when I can not bare it any longer. For long, much to long, you have ceased to exhist here, your deep green eyes, I drift away into them each night, crying, pleeding as you walk away smiling. Dont you remember? A promise we both made, I would love you forever, and you I. Every dream a escape for me, at last your here, maybe only until I wake, but your soft skin to mine, your sweet lips, the warth you hold, you fade away into the mist of the storm, stepping slowly backwards still smiling, as I reach..

I miss you my love, my only, my heart forever yours, Ill pleed eachday till my day comes, when we will be one again. This sweet dream, for you, of you.

Yours,
Franz.

"I am sure ill get some unkind words for this, I dont know, i feel it just had to be said.-.-"

...Dude, are you 12?

SilverBane

Forever searching
hello

No but with your reactions I could guess you are about that age.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
it's like aw inspiring, deep thoughts and all

so....what's the story behind the dream?
someone leave u or move or (oy, my first thought was someone died, but that's my impression)

u know I'm probably in reverse of this...my sadness turns to madness so that I never get sad or emotional, so I don't think I could write something like that

whatever it is, hope it works out aight

SilverBane

Forever searching
mmm..

Thank you Seije, she passed away, my gurl, my everything, I loved and still do love her.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
oh my god, I'm so sorry

u know it just felt like it sounded like that to me, but that's gotta hurt..just don't kill urself over something like this and know that it'll all be good some day

Reqium

Tenderony
Most people come here to rant not to post poetic letter to their companions. But it was very well done, very deep. Sorry for your loss. Keep your head up shit is bound to get better. It always does.. You have to take the good with the bad.

SilverBane said:
Thank you Seije, she passed away, my gurl, my everything, I loved and still do love her.
I thought she just left you or something. o_0 Sorry about the remark, there.

SilverBane

Forever searching
hmm..

Thank you all...even you Scott.

As to this site being about rants and bullshit..It is only what you make it of course, You can always change it up once in a while.

Farewell<~
Silv~