WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

a most pointless outburst of rage

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
today when i was at the supermarket i spotted a lady behind a makeshift counter offering free samples of something and i did my best to ignore her.

as i was reaching for some cheese her cries got louder, "sir, would you like to try some of this?" i was about to walk away totally ignoring her, but my curiousity got the better of me. she was offering samples of a variety of dips.

she had spinach, advocado, onion and crab flavour. i thought i'd try the crab, the dip was sitting there by itself, i guess she wanted me to use my finger or something, so i tried to take a rice cracker from her container and she immediately slapped my hand saying "that's unhygenic sir, how would you like it if i came to your house and did that?" i grabbed her hand and yelled "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, YOU FUCKING OFFERED ME A FREE SAMPLE SO KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS TO YOURSELF!!!" with that i walked off thinking of making a complaint, but i think i shook her up enough.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
dookie said:
today when i was at the supermarket i spotted a lady behind a makeshift counter offering free samples of something and i did my best to ignore her.

as i was reaching for some cheese her cries got louder, "sir, would you like to try some of this?" i was about to walk away totally ignoring her, but my curiousity got the better of me. she was offering samples of a variety of dips.

she had spinach, advocado, onion and crab flavour. i thought i'd try the crab, the dip was sitting there by itself, i guess she wanted me to use my finger or something, so i tried to take a rice cracker from her container and she immediately slapped my hand saying "that's unhygenic sir, how would you like it if i came to your house and did that?" i grabbed her hand and yelled "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, YOU FUCKING OFFERED ME A FREE SAMPLE SO KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS TO YOURSELF!!!" with that i walked off thinking of making a complaint, but i think i shook her up enough.

yeah i hate the sample ladys they shit me they expect people to try something that looks like it was regurgitated from a crocodile.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
And they've always got the smallest prep areas of anything I've ever seeen.

Its like they use Easy Bake ovens to make the samples.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
BrIONwoshMunky said:
And they've always got the smallest prep areas of anything I've ever seeen.

Its like they use Easy Bake ovens to make the samples.
lol. yeah and they use portable fry pans aswell

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I understand your reaction dookie, I've almost done it myself a few times. I just walk away from those little stands, because the people who work them are usually dumbasses.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
The British don't believe in try before you buy. Nothing is ever free. :(

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
The only time those sample places are good is if you're broke and have no money to eat. Then you just cruise the free samples 'til you're full.

Relly

Gamer From Hell
those free samples arent always bad... i remember hanging out in the fresh meats section, waiting for an opportunity to grab another bratwurst sample while the old lady wasnt looking.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Relly said:
those free samples arent always bad... i remember hanging out in the fresh meats section, waiting for an opportunity to grab another bratwurst sample while the old lady wasnt looking.
Ya, they aren't all bad. I once found myself gobbling an entire batch of samples, (they were pizza slices.)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
JLXC said:
I understand your reaction dookie, I've almost done it myself a few times. I just walk away from those little stands, because the people who work them are usually dumbasses.
What else could be said? Just walk away. Usually the shit they offer sucks anyway!

If you want to go get some free sample, go by the mall. By them chinnesse restaurants. Walk around the food court about 5 times and you are set.