WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

a need to rant.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i had this friend, liah, since grade 7 and she's always been a bitch since then. but i've always stuck by her even when i got better friends. but a while ago i just got fed up and i told her off and ignored her even though she's everywhere i am in the school. after a while we ended up talking and stuff but never really hanging out. but i decided to give her a few more chances to redeem herself and let her hang out with me and my friends for a while. but she shows no appreciation whatsoever, bitching about the same goddamn thing and telling me that i never did anything for her. so finally i just told her off again and we got into this posting war. then i realized what bullshit it was and told her i wasn't going to reply anymore and that if she wanted to reply, to go ahead, whatever helps you sleep at night dear! so i found out from a friend that she actually DID reply again. so i didn't read it, but i just needed to put one more post up.. i just told her lay a wet one on my ass and that afterward i'd sit on her face and shit in her mouth. that's pretty much all it was, i didn't want to debate about any bullshit that came out of her mouth.
if only you guys knew this shithead though. she was all talk about anything and everything. she'd tell me to get a life, when she's the one on the computer 24/7, making online boyfriends and complaining about how boring her life is and how she has no friends because she's such a whiney bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else then denys it when i accuse her of it when it's written RIGHT THERE! on an internet journal! and then goes and tells ME to get a life? while i have a job, tons of friends within driving range, and a good reputation with those who know me well (well except her of course).
GOD i hate myself for even trying to be friends with her! she's such a pathetic fuckup. i hope she gets gang raped by a team of horny bulls.

ya, so tell of your experiences that can relate to this. rant on my friends!

I bet she says the same thing about you... funny how things work. Anyway, I have something sorta like that I guess. I'm friends on and off with this one guy. I don't what it is. Sometimes he is cool and funny and we're friends and all, but sometimes he's just an annoying little ass who tries to be funny and fails. I think it has something to do with my bipolar shit or something, but who knows. I exploded on him a few weeks ago, and he stabbed me twice, right wrist and forearm, with a pen. I don't even remember what happened except for the noticing I was bleeding. Well we're cool right now. Don't know when I'll hate him again, lol.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
damn. im lucky she doesn't have the guts to do anything like stab me.. or even fight me come to think of it. i guess that just gives me the advantage of snapping her like a twig.. that is.. if the situation ever arose.
did you get any ink in your bloodstream? lol

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Everybody knows you can't trust anyone named "liah". It's in the bible. Moral of the story know thy scripture. It's the lakers that are the horny ones not the bulls..

That's all~
Broken

Try Slaping her, kicking her ass, pull her hair, rip her hair, Then slap her mouth and then put her in her place, then...?

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i dunno, i still think the gang bull raping would be a lot more scarring and.. disturbing.. for all of us, should we choose to watch.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
wow..thats pretty crazy....wishing that upon someone......gang rape....why not just fill a kiddie pool with baby oil....you both get naked...and wrestle...while the nice folks at wtf.com watch???? sounds like a damn good idea to me.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Blazed

†Punisher†
mariusthegreat said:
wow..thats pretty crazy....wishing that upon someone......gang rape....why not just fill a kiddie pool with baby oil....you both get naked...and wrestle...while the nice folks at wtf.com watch???? sounds like a damn good idea to me.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
wow thats disturbing :mfinger:

sugarbottums

Hate me. . . .
hold up gang rape just ditch her as a freind and tell her you only felt pity for her and that's the only reason why you even thought of likeing her as a friend
be a coldhearted bitch about it

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Black Flame said:
i had this friend, liah, since grade 7 and she's always been a bitch since then. but i've always stuck by her even when i got better friends. but a while ago i just got fed up and i told her off and ignored her even though she's everywhere i am in the school. after a while we ended up talking and stuff but never really hanging out. but i decided to give her a few more chances to redeem herself and let her hang out with me and my friends for a while. but she shows no appreciation whatsoever, bitching about the same goddamn thing and telling me that i never did anything for her. so finally i just told her off again and we got into this posting war. then i realized what bullshit it was and told her i wasn't going to reply anymore and that if she wanted to reply, to go ahead, whatever helps you sleep at night dear! so i found out from a friend that she actually DID reply again. so i didn't read it, but i just needed to put one more post up.. i just told her lay a wet one on my ass and that afterward i'd sit on her face and shit in her mouth. that's pretty much all it was, i didn't want to debate about any bullshit that came out of her mouth.
if only you guys knew this shithead though. she was all talk about anything and everything. she'd tell me to get a life, when she's the one on the computer 24/7, making online boyfriends and complaining about how boring her life is and how she has no friends because she's such a whiney bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else then denys it when i accuse her of it when it's written RIGHT THERE! on an internet journal! and then goes and tells ME to get a life? while i have a job, tons of friends within driving range, and a good reputation with those who know me well (well except her of course).
GOD i hate myself for even trying to be friends with her! she's such a pathetic fuckup. i hope she gets gang raped by a team of horny bulls.

ya, so tell of your experiences that can relate to this. rant on my friends!

Internet fights are always either the most...
1. Amusing things in the world
2. Annoying things in the world
3. Retarded things in the world...
And I'm sure everyone else can say the same thing, because eeeeeeverybody's had them.
You did good telling that girl off like that, you shouldn't have to waste your time on someone like that.
It's kind of like a situation I'd been in earlier this year, this girl randomly posted shit about me in her livejournal, and so I was dumb enough to try and get back at her, after trying to make things work out and be happy. Meh. She wasn't worth it, she just uses people until she's satisfied.
Anyway, just don't play along with this girl's games, she's not worth it at all, just try to ignore her and get on with your life. Good luck!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
mariusthegreat said:
perhaps icka can lend her tech skills to setup the webcam?