WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A new thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctye

Cherie Tye
Ok.. so heres a new thread in my life..a new thought about the world in general...

I woke up this morning.. got to work and posted some things on this site...
and then decided to post up a link to a site..
I was bashed by the people on this site, who apparentley are unhappy in the most ooooddddd way... hints all the little devious smilies that you can add to your postings...

You know i have one bit of advice for alllllllll the people out there that are living in the havock of a world..but choosing to be the bitterest person they can be..

GROW THE FUCK UP.. maybe get a real job, that should make you feel better.. or how about a cool new hobby.. listen to good music.. put a fkin smile on your face.. and realize that "YOUR NOT COOL BECAUSE YOUR MEAN".... hahaha...

Dont sit here and get off on being an ass hole.. thats just sick.. ive read lots of things on this site.. like people wanting to kill themselves, and shit? WOW.... Welcome to the New world of Anti depressents.. they work wonders for poeple like that .. at least i think.. but then again people kill themselves on that shit too... well i guess those people are all helpless!!hummmm... thats sad and a pathetic... I wish the best for you all...i sit here and laugh at you.. :thumbsup:

l

MsPunK

Tenderony
ok so i agree with being positive, like for example, last night i got twatted in the head at a party and now i have a huge lump on my head. but i just laughed!! cos who fucking cares!! but some people would complain ll night about it and make sure they dont have a good time.

those poeple arent going to live as long as me.

but dont fuckign joke around about antidepressants, those things are savage.

ctye

Cherie Tye
funny...

it seems as though your interested in what i post because you keep posting comments.. so that means you read them.. if your only reading to be amused by someone you "HATE" or lets just say " DESPISE" or hoow about the one when you said i should be hun in public or something? Seems like you put to much thought into those you dont like.. Your only wasting your breth, heart beats and finger strokes, responding to my post..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
ctye said:
Ok.. so heres a new thread in my life..a new thought about the world in general...

I was bashed by the people on this site, who apparentley are unhappy in the most ooooddddd way... hints all the little devious smilies that you can add to your postings...

You know i have one bit of advice for alllllllll the people out there that are living in the havock of a world..but choosing to be the bitterest person they can be..

GROW THE FUCK UP.. maybe get a real job, that should make you feel better.. or how about a cool new hobby.. listen to good music.. put a fkin smile on your face.. and realize that "YOUR NOT COOL BECAUSE YOUR MEAN".... hahaha...

Dont sit here and get off on being an ass hole.. thats just sick.. ive read lots of things on this site.. like people wanting to kill themselves, and shit? WOW.... Welcome to the New world of Anti depressents.. they work wonders for poeple like that .. at least i think.. but then again people kill themselves on that shit too... well i guess those people are all helpless!!hummmm... thats sad and a pathetic... I wish the best for you all...i sit here and laugh at you.. :thumbsup:

l
Shut up,man. Just in case you've yet to realize it,you're no longer at Pansy.com
Take a look around...If you have yet to figure out where you are. Here's a hint......
Here,people come to piss and moan about things way beyond your understanding. In the process,you'll at times be met with a little childish sarcasm. If they didn't want to spit in your ass,they wouldn't bother to read your redundant thread.
In closing; If you can't take the heat,geht your head out of the toilet.

One more thing....

gehtfuct!!

Nice Try!

ctye said:

l
Thanks for reminding me how stupid people can be.

Your whole post comes off as if you are thinking that you are somehow going to change something, I'll tell you right now you're not going to make any difference. Don't get too surprised after people get pissed after you spammed the site trying to win some waste of time contest.

Oh by the way, people don't kill themselves on anti-depressents usually it would take an astronomical amount(like 5+ bottles) to be even close to letal.
Do you really think someone would say "Hey! Here we have a depressed, and probably suicidal person, let's give him something to kill himself with!"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Thread moved

Moved to Bait & Tackle.
The Issues is for:
News stories, politics, war, abortion, drugs, religion, environment, crazy laws, etc.

If you want to bitch, you can go to Life Sucks or here in B&T.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
don't any of you people know how to welcome the new guest???

surely they are allowed one shitty post, then from there they are fair game...

cyte, don't worry, all is well as soon as these phuckers learn some manners...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
ctye said:

l

You expect anyone to read all of that. Quit your complaining and go fuck your sister, then move to Arkansas if you don't already live there.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
chucktheskiffie said:
don't any of you people know how to welcome the new guest???

surely they are allowed one shitty post, then from there they are fair game...

cyte, don't worry, all is well as soon as these phuckers learn some manners...
Nothing wrong with the post. :thumbsup:
Just in the wrong place.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
gehtfuct said:
Shut up,man. Just in case you've yet to realize it,you're no longer at Pansy.com
Take a look around...If you have yet to figure out where you are. Here's a hint......
HAHAHHA!!! watch out..this is what the fuck dot fucking com. gohtfuct, don't be too enthousiastic about it, it's just a site on the internet where you can say what the fuck you want..I think this girl might have a point..Alot of people who hate their lives talk shit on internet forums. Psychology 101, you hate your life, but you're not evyl enough to really hurt others in real life, so you "FLAME" on teh internet! It sucks...HuMm..forgive me if I'm wrong!Merry Christmas..If you're on vacation like me.. drink the fuck up,.Cheers :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ctye said:

l
i absolutely refuse to grow up. shut up and fuck off. i also refuse to have a job, because welfare pays so much better. and being mean isnt about being cool, its about making little dipshits like you hang themselves. if you are going to make a thread about people in general, do us a favor and dont. its just annoying. people in general suck fucking ass. you do too. shut up.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HAHAHHA!!! watch out..this is what the fuck dot fucking com. gohtfuct, don't be too enthousiastic about it, it's just a site on the internet where you can say what the fuck you want..I think this girl might have a point..Alot of people who hate their lives talk shit on internet forums. Psychology 101, you hate your life, but you're not evyl enough to really hurt others in real life, so you "FLAME" on teh internet! It sucks...HuMm..forgive me if I'm wrong!Merry Christmas..If you're on vacation like me.. drink the fuck up,.Cheers :p
If I were a drinkin' man,I'd be jealous. I guess. Just don't drink yourself stupid.
Rage against said:
Alot of people who hate their lives talk shit on internet forums.
I think I did make that point.

Der said:
Here,people come to piss and moan about things way beyond your understanding. In the process,you'll at times be met with a little childish sarcasm. If they didn't want to spit in your ass,they wouldn't bother to read your redundant thread.
In closing; If you can't take the heat,geht your head out of the toilet.
You're right. It's x-mas. Consider my not flaming you a gift.

keesha007

big momma sos
hitting to the village idiot - ctye

by ctye :"You know i have one bit of advice for alllllllll the people out there that are living in the havock of a world..but choosing to be the bitterest person they can be..

hey idiot, do u actually think that the ranters are bitter in life? how stupid can u be? every thread is a voice of frustration, but i guess u are too dumb to notice that.....choosing to be bitter? wtf are u talking about? this is wtf.com...not am a goodie goodie two shoes.com idiot..... u can't stand the mean replys go and shove ur freaking ass in the bottom of the sea.....aiiight!!!!!! :mfinger: :bs:

p/s: u grow up and accept the fact that this site is not for u, dimwit!!!!! :woot:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
you posted shit in the Issues that I already covered. Now get on your knees and fondle the fledgling joystick.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
you posted shit in the Issues that I already covered. Now get on your knees and fondle the fledgling joystick.
ummmm.....you dont even know this person and you want her to fondle you? thats really gross.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
you used it out of context! You used it out of context!

Ok, so maybe that line wasn't exactly what I was trying to say. Please accept my most sincere apologies. Unless, of course, cyte is a really hot girl, then my comment stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.