WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A Painfull Mistake

I was on my daily walk yesterday when this chick comes up to me and says "Phil, you bastard! Take this!" And she kicked me in the balls. Oh the pain. I said "Who are you? I'm not Phil my name's Erik." While I was laying on the ground in pain. So she said "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I was thinking at that moment of the ironing of it all. It turns out she was wearing a goddam steel toed boot! Son of a bitch! What are the chances of another guy that looks exactly like me and is 6'3! Very slim I think. She helped me up and walked me to the store and bought me a six-pack. :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I am glad it happend. It should happen more often, then by the time your old enough to drink, your will never be able to have sex again. :thumbsup:

Cuddles said:
I am glad it happend. It should happen more often, then by the time your old enough to drink, your will never be able to have sex again. :thumbsup:
I'm already old enough to drink. :thumbsup: I have for a long time. And I've had sex many a time. :thumbsup: Unlike you a 10 year old heroine whore.
I'm 6'3 and am attractive. :thumbsup:Your man will never be as good as me. You will never be as good as my g/f. She is much much more attractive than you will ever be. :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I hate the FCC said:
I'm already old enough to drink. :thumbsup: I have for a long time. And I've had sex many a time. :thumbsup: Unlike you a 10 year old heroine whore.
I'm 6'3 and am attractive. :thumbsup:Your man will never be as good as me. You will never be as good as my g/f. She is much much more attractive than you will ever be. :thumbsup:
Hey thinks for the real flame, hope you get banned now. Anyway, my man is 6.5, what do you hav to say about that? Oh and I have had sex many of times before too :thumbsup:

Cuddles said:
Hey thinks for the real flame, hope you get banned now. Anyway, my man is 6.5, what do you hav to say about that? Oh and I have had sex many of times before too :thumbsup:
You can say many a time as well. :thumbsup:

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Oh goodie goodie gumdrops! the flames they be raining from the skies! but beware, for the monkeys plot beneath the sea of American pie. The vile pie of satan that lurks alongside buddha at the top of Mount Everest. For pork is tasty, and thou all shalt fear the lightbulbs with feet. For their dreams are filled with that of Hitler children, and are cheerful indeed, with visions of dancing wheels and beautiful, shapely cockroaches. But beware, these dreams are but a Newtonian meter away from PANCAKE!

Beware the pancake, beware. For gravity is a foul mistress, one whom will steal your dolphins and leave you with CORN! This is because the AMC Gremlin is capable of lightspeed travel, for it harnesses to power of paper. And everyone lived crappily ever after, and each man was deemed to marry a tomatoe, and each woman an apple.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Just fucking amazing....your my poster of the month guy....I'm very high and i have been smiling at that post for 10 minutes now....thank you.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You should have gotten a blow job and a 24 pack for your pain and suffering! I am glad you are ok though.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
oh man. <laughing and wiping tears from eyes> Bravo to "i hate the fcc" and brava to "cuddles" - that post was almost just another "kicked in the balls" story - and then it was magically transformed into fun. I congratulate you both.

oh wait... <re-reads posts>
you two were serious.
My bad.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I hate the FCC said:

Sounds like someone is trying to over compensate for their insecurity by insulting those short commings in others.

jamesp

In Memory...
bnccoder said:
Sounds like someone is trying to over compensate for their insecurity by insulting those short commings in others.
i wouldnt go there, he'll rip you a new asshole.....

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
OMG THUMBS UP ATTACK!!!!1!11!!one!!1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

glad to see your balls taking one for the team