WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

A Personal Notepad

I noticed I'm pm'ing myself little reminders here and there for little bullshit, and I was wondering if a personal notepad could be added to our control panels.

Just an idea. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
If Jason doesn't like this idea, or in the time being, feel free to use this. This is just an example, PM me and I'll set you up.

It's nothing special, but it'll work.

If anyone is interested, Here is the source for the PHP and index files. The index just makes the URL shorter and refreshes the script. You also need to add a note.txt file in the same directory.

junglizm said:
If Jason doesn't like this idea, or in the time being, feel free to use this. This is just an example, PM me and I'll set you up.

Hell yeah Jung, that's badass.

"lolz, notes"

"stfu, graffiti"

lol, if Jason doesn't do it, then your groovy little note program will work. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
How about having a "my calendar" feature. You would add an event, it will PM/email you as a reminder. But the event wouldn't be public.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
That's awesome Jung!

ChilianFuckFace said:
How about having a "my calendar" feature. You would add an event, it will PM/email you as a reminder. But the event wouldn't be public.
too much of a hassle, dude. you want something simple with little interface to sort through (which promotes Junglizm's php script). Plus, stuff changes...and you might not need to be reminded of stuff.

Jung

???
Premium
I think there's actually a vB hack for this. At least there was for 2.x.