WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

a Powerpuff Girls anime.

Descent

Hella Constipated
KItana said:
Its seems they kind of fucked up the whole orginality behind the sisters
. I never liked it, but I read up on how it was created.

Is that anime version even licensed? I knew I would be pissed if they did that to the cancelled Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM series with the Freedom Fighters.

Oh, wait, they did! It's called Sonic X. My bad.

Damn, I hate anime.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
wow....thanks for making me stupider....seriously, this was something I didnt want to know.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Descent said:
. I never liked it, but I read up on how it was created.

Is that anime version even licensed? I knew I would be pissed if they did that to the cancelled Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM series with the Freedom Fighters.

Oh, wait, they did! It's called Sonic X. My bad.

Damn, I hate anime.
Oh come now, saying 'I hate anime' is stupid. Do you know how many animes there are out there, with vastly different themes, and personalized art styles to the series?

Besides, isn't sonic Sega owned? And correct my if I'm wrong, but Sega is a japanese company, and japan is the origin of anime, where it continues to be the most popular form of cartooning... So... Sonic X should be no surprise, and they had every right to do that.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I. Hate. Anime.

In general. I've seen a couple good shows, but I just don't like it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I just thought it was intresting was all

Jung

???
Premium
There have been a few anime movies that I liked, and the Cowboy Bebop series. Most of it just doesn't interest me, and the annoying fanboys don't make it any better.

junglizm said:
There have been a few anime movies that I liked, and the Cowboy Bebop series. Most of it just doesn't interest me, and the annoying fanboys don't make it any better.

The Cowboy Bebop movie, with no dubbing, just English subtitles. Very good watch.

They go into more detail about things with the subtitles. They just try to make words fit with the way their mouths move, if you have the dubbing on. It's lame.

Jung

???
Premium
HavokChylde said:
The Cowboy Bebop movie, with no dubbing, just English subtitles. Very good watch.
That's the version I have, and it is pretty good. I also liked the series that Adult Swim aired. I don't like the cutesy huge eyed crap though, or the disgusting tentacle sex or hentai crap. Teenage perverts and furries ruin everything. :(

junglizm said:
I don't like the cutesy huge eyed crap though, or the disgusting tentacle sex or hentai crap. Teenage perverts and furries ruin everything. :(
Indeed.

Another good series, that has it's seriousness, would be the Evangelion. It's crazy the emotional torment they put the kids through.

The Ghost in the Shell series isn't bad.

Ok, one last recommendation(it isn't really an anime, but it's got it's funny, with some crazy action) is Dead Leaves. I thought it was rather enyjoyable.

EDIT : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0439533/
Notice the voice of "retro" is Jason Lee, from San Antonio, Tx. Hometown hero baby! lol.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Venom said:
Oh come now, saying 'I hate anime' is stupid. Do you know how many animes there are out there, with vastly different themes, and personalized art styles to the series?

Besides, isn't sonic Sega owned? And correct my if I'm wrong, but Sega is a japanese company, and japan is the origin of anime, where it continues to be the most popular form of cartooning... So... Sonic X should be no surprise, and they had every right to do that.
Eh, it's just that I'm not fond of the atmosphere in most of them, as well as the voice overs.

I'd rather just game - I don't watch TV much anymore...I mainly watch American Chopper, American Hot Rod, The FBI Files, etc.

You know, the DIscovery Channel lineup.

You want to know the real reason? I don't want to even associate with that kind of geek crowd...

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
You want to know the real reason? I don't want to even associate with that kind of geek crowd...
--- Hi, Decent, this is reality calling: you are that kind of geek crowd.

Easty

Click click boom
ninja scroll, trigun, inuyasha, bebop...fucking great :thumbsup: